Boyfriend cheated? Bite marks, lipstick... Watch

jen.x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
My boyfriend recently became friends with this russian girl who is a model (she's modelled for littlewoods) and has been getting quite close to her lately. I don't like it, never did and to be honest I do feel threatened by her because she is stunning.

Last night she invited my boyfriend over to her place for some pizza and a movie but it was a group gathering with some of his and her other friends. My boyfriend asked if I was okay with it and I said yes, apparently she was upset and 'needed some comfort' from him. It's not my place to tell him who he can't see but I appreciated that he asked me.

He came back at 2am (we live together) and I was up and missed him a lot so initiated sex. For the first time EVER he wasn't so keen and said he was 'tired' but then we ended up getting intimate anyway. I took his shirt off and he had a few (what looked like) bite marks on his chest, I asked him about it and he said his guy friends were all pinching each other's nipples
I didn't make much of it because he does get silly when he's drunk, but then when I went to go down on him he had pink lipstick smudged on his penis....like how it would be if a girl wearing lipstick was to give him a bj

I asked him and he got angry and said to stop accusing him and being paranoid, and we haven't spoken at all since I'm so upset I can't believe what's happening, it is SO obvious something happened but I can't prove it and he hasn't admitted it...instead he's angry at ME for accusing him

What do I do?? I really need some advice and guidance, what approach do I take??
abcdemilyxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jen.x)
My boyfriend recently became friends with this russian girl who is a model (she's modelled for littlewoods) and has been getting quite close to her lately. I don't like it, never did and to be honest I do feel threatened by her because she is stunning.

Last night she invited my boyfriend over to her place for some pizza and a movie but it was a group gathering with some of his and her other friends. My boyfriend asked if I was okay with it and I said yes, apparently she was upset and 'needed some comfort' from him. It's not my place to tell him who he can't see but I appreciated that he asked me.

He came back at 2am (we live together) and I was up and missed him a lot so initiated sex. For the first time EVER he wasn't so keen and said he was 'tired' but then we ended up getting intimate anyway. I took his shirt off and he had a few (what looked like) bite marks on his chest, I asked him about it and he said his guy friends were all pinching each other's nipples
I didn't make much of it because he does get silly when he's drunk, but then when I went to go down on him he had pink lipstick smudged on his penis....like how it would be if a girl wearing lipstick was to give him a bj

I asked him and he got angry and said to stop accusing him and being paranoid, and we haven't spoken at all since I'm so upset I can't believe what's happening, it is SO obvious something happened but I can't prove it and he hasn't admitted it...instead he's angry at ME for accusing him

What do I do?? I really need some advice and guidance, what approach do I take??

it sounds like you've already made your mind up about what happened.

just ask him honestly to tell you the truth because it's clear that you give him a lot of trust and his sudden defensiveness does seem a bit iffy.
Drumzilla
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If he was having sex with a really hot model, would he have come home at 2 am?
i_<3_you
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Punch the b*****d in the head and chainsaw his d**k off until his eyes fall out.
FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think he has no right at all to get angry with you about it. What conclusion does he honestly expect you to come up with when he's got lipstick on his c***? It's not like he'd put some there just as a joke, and anyway, even if it was a joke then it's hardly a nice one is it! I'd dump him instantly, personally.
littlehobbit
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You need to sit him down and have this conversation properly - the fact he is being so defensive is not helping his case at all! Sounds too suspicious to me.
fox_the_fix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol, he bangs a russian model, goes home to his gf and gets head.
Lad deserves a pint.
Threepigs
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jen.x)

Why didn't you finish him off? :confused:
Doughnuts!!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fox_the_fix)
Lad deserves a pint.
:zomg:
HumanNature1992
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Man he's such a playa haha
Hooj
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jen.x)

Oh come on OP, the signs were all there!

Your BF is a nonce, say the word and i will batter him for you!
Panda Vinnie
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Can I just say, if he did indeed have sex with that girl....it must have been some really hot steamy sex :coma:

But, very unfair on your if he did. Cheaters never win, you need to talk to him properly. Good luck!
Yawn11
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fox_the_fix)
Lad deserves a pint.
lol...
HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jen.x)

Okay, let me de-construct this scenario for you.

-Hot model
-She is single possibly
-She invites him over for some pizza and a movie....I'm sorry?

Now a model will invite a load of guys around for pizza and a movie because she is upset? Wow, this is a rare species of female I have yet to encounter.

Let me put this to you, how many of the other guys do you know 100% went there? Now you cannot walk up to them and demand whether they were there because its bro's before ho's and you aint a brother my girl.

-He comes back @ 2am with bite marks from this girl and obviously a limp **** from her sucking him off. Did he smell like he usually smells after a BJ off you?

Lipstick on his **** and he denies it? CLASSIC!

he wants his cake (you) and a nice pussy pie (model) to go with it. Now heres waht you shoudl do.

1:Tell him he is going to fall for this russian model and marry her, then when she has a visa (or something else) she will dump him like a bad habit.

2: Either leave now or tell him its over and bide your time. Trust me, he will seek comfort in the blowjob model or come back to you but he has cheated already, dump him

3:he is a control freak and a bad liar at that.

Waste what life you have with him but its your fault if he goes with the model and you gave him a chance.
Sorebut
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I think you are overreacting to this situation, he came home to you didn't he? - if he is angry it's probably because he was overpowered, and tied down by the others at the party who decided to play a trick on you by making it look like he had had sex with somebody else. Start talking again, learn to give him a better oral experience than any other person could, use a little gel on your finger and give him a prostrate massage whilst the BJ is going on. Offer him anal as well and on his birthday get a couple of your girlfriends to perform for him. Hope this all works. By the way, he obviously did not wear a condom so who else has he had sex with without using one? - he's a Killer disease nowsowatch it!
Last edited by Sorebut; 8 months ago
HoldThisL
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Sorebut)
I think you are overreacting to this situation, he came home to you didn't he? - if he is angry it's probably because he was overpowered, and tied down by the others at the party who decided to play a trick on you by making it look like he had had sex with somebody else. Start talking again, learn to give him a better oral experience than any other person could, use a little gel on your finger and give him a prostrate massage whilst the BJ is going on. Offer him anal as well and on his birthday get a couple of your girlfriends to perform for him. Hope this all works.
i get that you're a troll but why bump an 8 year old thread? you're not even trolling anyone then
Sorebut
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
i get that you're a troll but why bump an 8 year old thread? you're not even trolling anyone then
82 years old, left alone with a computer what else?-the remark above will almost certainly outlive me, you have to leave something behind,don't you?
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
(Original post by Sorebut)
82 years old, left alone with a computer what else?-the remark above will almost certainly outlive me, you have to leave something behind,don't you?
HoldThisL what the **** is the matter with you? You're not even gonna congratulate someone for making it to that age???! :rofl: cold blooded. ya heartless, bro!
HoldThisL
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
HoldThisL what the **** is the matter with you? You're not even gonna congratulate someone for making it to that age???! :rofl: cold blooded. ya heartless, bro!
what is happening here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.39%
No (241)
33.61%

Watched Threads