i'm pretty certain it was you with the sheep
4Ed knows what's going on.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tyrone)
That was someone called Tyone, not TYRONE (me). He was talking about this website and having intercourse with sheep last night I saw it but diodn't post.

http://www.asairs.net/main.htm
ughhhhh...i opened that link, now i'm going to get chucked off my uni network.... :mad:
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
ughhhhh...i opened that link, now i'm going to get chucked off my uni network.... :mad:
does this guy Tyrone have a perm IP so the admins can ban him?
boygenious
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
tell them it was veterinary research (the mating rituals of sheep, or something along those lines)
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How as this thread got on to beastiality.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by boygenious)
tell them it was veterinary research (the mating rituals of sheep, or something along those lines)
Mating ritual of sheep? With men?
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Tyronne you better stop saying this stuff in public otherwise youll have the RCSPA after you...is the rscpa the animal charity?
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
Tyronne you better stop saying this stuff in public otherwise youll have the RCSPA after you...is the rscpa the animal charity?
lol it's RSPCA
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
he is the same guy as the last one and the " i lost my virginity to my parents german shepard" stuff
tofu
Report 16 years ago
hi which type of science do u like eg... chemistry
JaF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That was someone called Tyone, not TYRONE (me). He was talking about this website and having intercourse with sheep last night I saw it but diodn't post.

http://www.asairs.net/main.htm
*cough* liar
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JaF)
*cough* liar
lol
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Mating ritual of sheep? With men?
he isnt a man, his face looks more dog like than human.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tofu)
hi which type of science do u like eg... chemistry
he loves experimenting with animals he says, so i presume he likes veterinary science.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
he isnt a man, his face looks more dog like than human.
yet another wannabe, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
yet another wannabe, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
yes he is.

he is quite brave to post those pictures, although i find it ironic how they r quite blurred.
Tyrone
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
he loves experimenting with animals he says, so i presume he likes veterinary science.

No I like physics the most. But I also like biology and chemistry alot too.

I I do like experimenting with an8imals does that make me any less of a person? I have grown up with animals since I was born and I prefer to be with them in a friendhip and sexual way more than other humans alot of the time. I bet you have your sexual preferences ttooo? Animlals may seem strange to you but to me it is only natural. We did evolve from a monkey like species so maybe im just getting in touch with my evolutionary roots.
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would like to design formula one cars and engnes. But anythinmg from being a mechanic to design in the industry I would love to do.
To be an F1 designer you need formal qualifications in aerodynamics and aeronautics as well as half a live times experience in working in this field outside of motor racing.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I I do like experimenting with an8imals does that make me any less of a person? I have grown up with animals since I was born and I prefer to be with them in a friendhip and sexual way more than other humans alot of the time. I bet you have your sexual preferences ttooo? Animlals may seem strange to you but to me it is only natural. We did evolve from a monkey like species so maybe im just getting in touch with my evolutionary roots.
So have you shagged lola yet?
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

sick!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (238)
61.82%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.68%
No- I want it (104)
27.01%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.49%

Watched Threads