Not very popular in school, but now i'm popular in sixth form Watch

This discussion is closed.
Tyrone
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I was never popular in secondary school and girls avoided me. But when i was 16 i gave my virginity to my parents 2 year old female german shepard. Now I am really poplar in sixth form and have had girlfriends. Strange how different it is between normal school and sixth form.
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tyrone)
I was never popular in secondary school and girls avoided me. But when i was 16 i gave my virginity to my parents 2 year old female german shepard. Now I am really poplar in sixth form and have had girlfriends. Strange how different it is between normal school and sixth form.
dude no one needed to know that
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Do Not Feed the Troll
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think that u deservered it !!!
Th way u r going.............i am sure that u will get more shepards..... !!!
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But when i was 16 i gave my virginity to my parents 2 year old female german shepard.
With a
Knick, knack, paddy whack,
Give the dog a bone;
This old man came rolling home!

J.
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
With a
Knick, knack, paddy whack,
Give the dog a bone;
This old man came rolling home!

J.
lol............good one !!!
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I said it was the same loser as yesterday - grow up
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
They have places for people like you, they are called kennels.
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
is a german shepeard a dog? i thought it was someone who herded sheep
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
would you like some troll food?
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
WOW Isn't that cool! I am impressed by how open these girls are, to share their love with a female shepherd all the Germany! How did you meet her, was it over the internet?
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
WOW Isn't that cool! I am impressed by how open these girls are, to share their love with a female shepherd all the Germany! How did you meet her, was it over the internet?

Its not a SHE its a HE! His name is Tyronne not Tyronna...
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
stop feeding the troll
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think its fully fed and ready to go to the gym!!!
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
some people just don't get the joke here do they...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads