The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
ThornsnRoses
well none of the links are working for me!

same here, just type in the name of school into googol then you get the websites...
Reply 41
happysunshine
It was an awful program really, it protrayed those who had a lot of money to be very stuck up and fit the stereotype. But I know it isn't true of most.

Well at least one person gets the message :biggrin:
Reply 42
happysunshine
What does that mean?

i.e. taking in girls into a mixed sixth form. It's a growing trend.
4Ed
i.e. taking in girls into a mixed sixth form. It's a growing trend.

Sounds like a great idea :wink:
happysunshine
What does that mean?

Co-educational means boys and girls.
Eggy Hog
Well at least one person gets the message :biggrin:

This forum has showed me that some of the richer and much nicer than a lot of the not so rich.
Reply 46
happysunshine
I do. This forum has showed me that some of the richer and much nicer than a lot of the not so rich.

well you shouldnt judge people on how much money their dad earns.
i feel like chocolate!
Reply 48
happysunshine
This forum has showed me that some of the richer and much nicer than a lot of the not so rich.

not everyone who goes to public school is up themselves.... I was at school with this one person, whose family is near the top of the SUnday Times Rich List, yet I never suspected a thing until I read the article in the newspaper! He acts so normally, and without any airs at all!
JSM
well you shouldnt judge people on how much money their dad earns.

I know and people should act the same towards me.
4Ed
not everyone who goes to public school is up themselves.... I was at school with this one person, whose family is near the top of the SUnday Times Rich List, yet I never suspected a thing until I read the article in the newspaper! He acts so normally, and without any airs at all!

You often find that the ones who are truely rich dont show off at all. Its the ones who are flashy that you must suspect. My dad calls them 10 bob millionaires.
Reply 51
happysunshine
I know and people should act the same towards me.

im sure they do, as long as you act presentable :wink:
Reply 52
Happysunshine do you go to a state school?
4Ed

Well those that don't act the typical rich obviously aren't insecure :smile: If I were ever rich I'd bring my children up like the kid you were talking about.
ok these are the two schools ive applied to for 6th form...and i have yet to apply to this school which offers the IB...

www.spgs.org - St Paul's Girls
www.clsg.org.uk - City of london...i think i might go here coz my bros go there...but there is also a secret about this school i dont mind sharing...
Reply 55
Joey_Johns
You often find that the ones who are truely rich dont show off at all. Its the ones who are flashy that you must suspect. My dad calls them 10 bob millionaires.

lol that's a good phrase...
me!
Happysunshine do you go to a state school?

Yes, do you?
Reply 57
ThornsnRoses
ok these are the two schools ive applied to for 6th form...and i have yet to apply to these school which offers the IB...

www.spgs.org - St Paul's Girls
www.clsg.org.uk - City of london...i think i might go here coz my bros go there...but there is also a secret about this school i dont mind sharing...

whats the secret
but i then i think i might stay at my current school...even though it got burnt down recently and we have to have classes in massive halls!
Reply 59
whats the secret? i haven't heard the secret and i go to a city of london school!

Latest

Trending

Trending