This discussion is closed.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
well none of the links are working for me!
same here, just type in the name of school into googol then you get the websites...
Eggy Hog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
It was an awful program really, it protrayed those who had a lot of money to be very stuck up and fit the stereotype. But I know it isn't true of most.
Well at least one person gets the message
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What does that mean?
i.e. taking in girls into a mixed sixth form. It's a growing trend.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
i.e. taking in girls into a mixed sixth form. It's a growing trend.
Sounds like a great idea
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What does that mean?
Co-educational means boys and girls.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eggy Hog)
Well at least one person gets the message
This forum has showed me that some of the richer and much nicer than a lot of the not so rich.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I do. This forum has showed me that some of the richer and much nicer than a lot of the not so rich.
well you shouldnt judge people on how much money their dad earns.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i feel like chocolate!
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This forum has showed me that some of the richer and much nicer than a lot of the not so rich.
not everyone who goes to public school is up themselves.... I was at school with this one person, whose family is near the top of the SUnday Times Rich List, yet I never suspected a thing until I read the article in the newspaper! He acts so normally, and without any airs at all!
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
well you shouldnt judge people on how much money their dad earns.
I know and people should act the same towards me.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
not everyone who goes to public school is up themselves.... I was at school with this one person, whose family is near the top of the SUnday Times Rich List, yet I never suspected a thing until I read the article in the newspaper! He acts so normally, and without any airs at all!
You often find that the ones who are truely rich dont show off at all. Its the ones who are flashy that you must suspect. My dad calls them 10 bob millionaires.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I know and people should act the same towards me.
im sure they do, as long as you act presentable
me!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Happysunshine do you go to a state school?
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
Well those that don't act the typical rich obviously aren't insecure If I were ever rich I'd bring my children up like the kid you were talking about.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ok these are the two schools ive applied to for 6th form...and i have yet to apply to this school which offers the IB...

www.spgs.org - St Paul's Girls
www.clsg.org.uk - City of london...i think i might go here coz my bros go there...but there is also a secret about this school i dont mind sharing...
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
You often find that the ones who are truely rich dont show off at all. Its the ones who are flashy that you must suspect. My dad calls them 10 bob millionaires.
lol that's a good phrase...
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
Happysunshine do you go to a state school?
Yes, do you?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
ok these are the two schools ive applied to for 6th form...and i have yet to apply to these school which offers the IB...

www.spgs.org - St Paul's Girls
www.clsg.org.uk - City of london...i think i might go here coz my bros go there...but there is also a secret about this school i dont mind sharing...
whats the secret
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
but i then i think i might stay at my current school...even though it got burnt down recently and we have to have classes in massive halls!
emzie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
whats the secret? i haven't heard the secret and i go to a city of london school!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads