Maths
Chemistry
Original post by Panda cares
Physics
Chemistry
Further Maths
Maths

Going well though.

Nothing to do with your comment... but I just want to point out you have an awesome "avatar" and Username. :biggrin:
Classical Civilization - bloody hard and the examiners are evil
English Lit - don't have a clue what im supposed to be doing in exams
History - my favourite so I find it easier
Religious Studies - nice subject, lots to learn though
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1784
AS
Chemistry
Biology
Economics
Maths - Only of the Best subjects i ever studied, great pleasure working in maths

A2
Biology - AQA are the worst examiners in the world, i hate them, honestly (only for GCE Bio though) and i hate plants:bawling::bawling:
Chemistry
Phtography - and no i don't just take pictures, but yh, it is fairly easy :biggrin:
Original post by Eliyon
D

I got a C in my Photography GCSE :frown: I thought I did much better...

Oh well :colonhash: guess I'm better at the other things in life...

Sorry, random rant :

:reel:
History - Cannot structure the damn essays quite a lot of information to learn.
R.E. - Quite a lot of concepts to understand.
English and Literature - quite straightforward.
History
English lit
Spanish
Italian
Maths

(hardest to easiest)
Chemistry, Economics, Further Maths, Maths.
Economics - Stupidly Easy
Maths/Further Maths - Easy as long once you've had a bit of practice
History - Easy for me, a lot of people struggle though
French (Languages are ridiculously hard)
History (Difficult to get the structure right and hard to get really high marks)
English Literature (Find it generally quite easy, but it does require a lot of thought and natural perceptiveness)
Theology (Easy as **** if you just remember some theories)
Mathematics - you need to invest so much time into it
Economics - you can know all of the content and still mess up the exam
Religious Studies - straightforward enough, a lot of content to cover
English Literature - I find it a nice break to my other lessons, really relaxed and enjoyable (coursework is annoying though)
Most difficult for me

French
Psychology
English Literature
Welsh Baccalaureate

Least difficult for me
Chemistry > physics > further maths > maths
What I find most difficult to least difficult

Chemistry
Further Maths
Physics
Maths
(Ranked from easiest to hardest)

English Literature
Classical Civilisation
History - I hate the source essays!!
Physics
Chemistry
Maths
Reply 1797
Physics
Pure Maths
Chemistry
Decision Maths
Reply 1798
I already did my A levels here is my list.

1) Maths - Don't understand why everyone thinks it's easier than science it really isn't. Science is just common sense observations. Where is the common sense in C4 integration????? That proof for the sum of the arithmetic series was just pure Greek to me. What I mean is with science, even the hardest questions because it's all happening in the universe which always follows certain basic laws you can always apply those basic laws to get a crude idea of what must be going on, but with maths when the questions are really tough because the problem may be totally abstract and have no relation to real life how are you supposed to guess at what to do? If I have an integral that I forgot how to solve I can't go "right the integral is on earth so it's subject to a gravitational field at x angles so will have to do this, this and this" You can do that in science.

2) Chemistry - Easily the toughest science, you have to be competent in a wide range of areas and unlike with Biology you can't get away with memorizing the book.

3) Biology - You can get away with memorizing the book but for the top marks you do need to be able to apply your knowledge in a novel way. but it really depends on the exam board you use at the end of the day. AQA started out as a "memorizer" but halfway through **** got serious when they stepped up their game and came up with that infamous January 2010 exam.

4) Physics - Easy as **** end of story. I just 'get' physics and I got 100% on half the exams. Before you call me arrogant do realize that I just openly admitted to sucking at A level maths.
Physics
Biology
Chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest