hit me bac Watch

This discussion is closed.
tofu
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
there is this girl lets call her lou and she is one of my best m8s but she is really sort ov clingy and it is because she was bruised cos of the last relationship she was in but now she questions everything i do and i sometimes feel like i ave 2 be a different person round her! wat shud i do
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tofu)
there is this girl lets call her lou and she is one of my best m8s but she is really sort ov clingy and it is because she was bruised cos of the last relationship she was in but now she questions everything i do and i sometimes feel like i ave 2 be a different person round her! wat shud i do
ask her out
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tofu)
You have to be stronger. This girl "lou" is sensitive because her last friend lets called her "horse" was so manipulative. I'm speaking from experiance from the horse. Its hard you know how i just was casted off from her with no respect for my feeling. It hurts but I'm a storng person so i got over it, Lou is a little weaker we need to be really nice to her to get her confidence up but not to nice.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
You have to be stronger. This girl "lou" is sensitive because her last friend lets called her "horse" was so manipulative. I'm speaking from experiance from the horse. Its hard you know how i just was casted off from her with no respect for my feeling. It hurts but I'm a storng person so i got over it, Lou is a little weaker we need to be really nice to her to get her confidence up but not to nice.
lol, she have to learn to live in the real world, doll everyone gets hurt
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1043)
79.08%
Leave (276)
20.92%

Watched Threads