The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Hmmmmmmmmm

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta 5
Copyright ©2000 - 2004, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

I just saw this at the bottom of the page. Is this Ollie's big news? Didn't someone say that vB3 hadn't been released yet? Did they mean that applying to beta also?
Reply 1
Sire

I just saw this at the bottom of the page. Is this Ollie's big news? Didn't someone say that vB3 hadn't been released yet? Did they mean that applying to beta also?

Its been Version 3.0 beta for weeks at least. Version 3.0 Beta has been out for a few months now.
Reply 2
amazingtrade
Its been Version 3.0 beta for weeks at least. Version 3.0 Beta has been out for a few months now.

i don't reckon it's anything techical- cos it's Ollie's doing and not d's.

lou xxx
Reply 3
amazingtrade

ah righto, I didn't know and when I saw it, someone saying it hadn't been released came to mind is all. thanks mate :smile:
Reply 4
Sire

its been like that since UKL was upgraded to vBulletin v3 beta 5. i.e. even before june. if you've only just noticed, happy birthday.

and ollie cannot do any forum-wide changes (like vbulletin or subfoums or anything like that) unless *gasp* he is d.

the only thing i can think of it being is the unveiling of the alternative FAQ. but i think ollie has denied that.
elpaw
its been like that since UKL was upgraded to vBulletin v3 beta 5. i.e. even before june. if you've only just noticed, happy birthday.

and ollie cannot do any forum-wide changes (like vbulletin or subfoums or anything like that) unless *gasp* he is d.

the only thing i can think of it being is the unveiling of the alternative FAQ. but i think ollie has denied that.

Ollie said the new FAQ's coming out anyway, and the thing tonight is something totally different.
Reply 6
Sire