The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yes well done, have a teddy from the bottom shelf...
Reply 21
ZJuwelH

hehe, did you read gq's joke of the month
Reply 22
ZJuwelH

"Deviation, she's ignoring it."

do they still award wooden spoons?
Reply 23
JSM
hehe, did you read gq's joke of the month

A mate told me of it. Quality line.

Vienna, I use metal spoons. I have no need for wooden spoons so I don't know what you're on about...
Reply 24
vienna95
are you blind??

"i was hoping for something a little more inventive. there wasnt much imagination or clever rhetoric in there..in fact, its pretty accurate..cant have any complaints there. "

*chuckles* easy there vienna. it didn't need to be any more than it was, it was quite good as is.
Reply 25
vienna95
"Deviation, she's ignoring it."

do they still award wooden spoons?

what about darwin awards? I miss those
Reply 26
ZJuwelH
I don't know what you're on about...

that wouldnt be the first time...
Reply 27
vienna95
that wouldnt be the first time...

And not the last either. Cheers Vienna I'm yawning already, there, my hypothesis proved.
Reply 28
ZJuwelH
And not the last either. Cheers Vienna I'm yawning already, there, my hypothesis proved.

yawning?
hypothesis??
Reply 29
vienna95
yawning?
hypothesis??

hehe, aww don't stop. this was just beginning to get interesting
Reply 30
G4ry
Sorry, for the long post, still worth the read though.

DADDY, WHY DID WE GO TO WAR?

Q: Daddy, why did we have to attack Iraq?
A: Because they had weapons of mass destruction, honey.
Q: But the inspectors didn't find any weapons of mass destruction...

...Q: So basically, what you're saying is that we attacked Iraq because George W. Bush hears voices in his head?
A: Yes! You finally understand how the world works. Now close your eyes, make yourself comfortable, and go to sleep. Good night.
Good night, Daddy

ROFL, especially the voices in the head thing
Reply 31
Sire
hehe, aww don't stop. this was just beginning to get interesting

Not to me, hence the yawning. Vienna is starting to remind me of a test cricket tactic: if you can't bowl them out, bore them out...
Reply 32
Chima
ROFL, especially the voices in the head thing

i dont know why everyone finds it amusing, people protested against this and many people believe strongly that it is the right course of action. i hardly think its a laughing matter.
Reply 33
ZJuwelH
Not to me, hence the yawning. Vienna is starting to remind me of a test cricket tactic: if you can't bowl them out, bore them out...

theyre still out....
Reply 34
vienna95
theyre still out....

but for how long?
Reply 35
Sire
but for how long?

eh?
Reply 36
Of course, if you want to ignore the obvious, such as the fact that Saddam indeed was a way worse dictator than the communist regime in china and that China's military power makes an invation impossible, its not easy to make a list so full of crap like this one. In addition, I quite hoenstly do not see why people criticize the US for removing Saddam Husein. If you are to critisize the US for their actions in Iraq, at least do it because of the civilian victims of the war or the consequences you think it may bring. Lets get it straight right now. Saddam Husein deserves the worst and more upon that. There is no reason why you would critisize the US for dealing with him. You could critisize them for not dealing with him earlier, or because they do not take similar action against other dictators, but when you critisize the US solely because they atacked and removed a dictatorship such as thebath party, then you are in reality defending that dictatorship.
Reply 37
Jonatan
Of course, if you want to ignore the obvious, such as the fact that Saddam indeed was a way worse dictator than the communist regime in china and that China's military power makes an invation impossible, its not easy to make a list so full of crap like this one. In addition, I quite hoenstly do not see why people criticize the US for removing Saddam Husein. If you are to critisize the US for their actions in Iraq, at least do it because of the civilian victims of the war or the consequences you think it may bring. Lets get it straight right now. Saddam Husein deserves the worst and more upon that. There is no reason why you would critisize the US for dealing with him. You could critisize them for not dealing with him earlier, or because they do not take similar action against other dictators, but when you critisize the US solely because they atacked and removed a dictatorship such as thebath party, then you are in reality defending that dictatorship.

USA installed and supported Saddam.
Dot.
Eternal Idol
USA installed and supported Saddam.
Dot.

that puts a pin in jonatans self-inflated balloon !!!! :biggrin:
u know the Right always rubbishes the truth as left wing

Latest

Trending

Trending