This discussion is closed.
rintelen
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
The real reason why we attacked Iraq is so simple. It was a British Intelligence inspired plot, that took advantage of the fact that Condy Rice and Bush wanted to eliminate Saddam. Without British backing it would have looked bad for them. But British intelligence had its own reason for making war: they knew that by 2025 Britain and the world will be without oil. Britain needs cheap oil now and for the foreseeble future.

British intelligence outlive government's. If Blair has to take the fall for their work, then so be it. They don't care whether he survives 45 minutes or another 45 days.

British Intelligence are a secret society within Britain. They operate without care for international law. They do whatever they want. They can bug the UN's Sec General. They can force PM's to go to war.

For the Iraq's life is much better now than under Saddam. This is something we must note. Saddam murdered 20,000 people every few years.

International legality is something that British intelligence have never bothered with. In 1914-18 war a German destroyer took refuge in a South American neutral port. Admiral Hall was the Director of Naval Intelligence. On Admiral Hall's advice, the British Navy told the Captain of the cruisers that blockaded it: "You sink that Dresden, we'll take care of the diplomatic situation".

So let's get real. Our government are just pathetic pawns of a higher authority. Don't insult the govt by saying they took the decision to go to war. Insult yourself for allowing British Intelligence to run the country's foreign policy!
Zarjazz
Report 15 years ago
Erm, I'm sorry, what?

What British Intelligence-sourced documentation have you seen stating that they started a war due to a potential lack of oil?

Proof'd be nice....
Rag Head
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
DY, WHY DID WE GO TO WAR?
Why did THEY go to war? You moronic *******. Which battle did you fight in?

Why did THEY go to war?

Comrades. Mostly, wars are built upon friendship in each side/s of the oppositional squad/s.

FREEDOM
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rintelen)
For the Iraq's life is much better now than under Saddam. This is something we must note. Saddam murdered 20,000 people every few years.
Which the coalition forces managed to do within just a few weeks. Congrats!
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Rag Head)

Why did THEY go to war?

Comrades. Mostly, wars are built upon friendship in each side/s of the oppositional squad/s.

FREEDOM
You think fighting is great, don´t you? Would you like to be one of the soldiers?
Oh dear you never listened to your granddad and his war stories? I´m sure they were encouraging. Idiot.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ben2111)
Which the coalition forces managed to do within just a few weeks. Congrats!
i think youre confusing 20,000 civilian murders with approx. 7000 casualties of war.
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Rag Head)

Why did THEY go to war?

FREEDOM
some of us feel conntected to our country, i would have said the same thing as he did. Also, that type of namecalling is totally needless. Don't assume what people have and not have done.
rintelen
Report 15 years ago
Well, I've given everyone time to insult me, call me names etc etc. But just remember this. He who starts calling others names has usually lost the argument, or they can't say something sensible! So carry on calling me names, hurling insults about my theory that British intelligence took advantage of Bush and Rice and decided to encourage the US to go to war with Iraq. Your insults add credibility to my argument.

As for the more critical people, who actually like to debate this idea, and want more proof, or just don't like my idea, or think I love war, let me put a few facts straight.

Firstly, my argument is based on the facts of the case as I see them. It's quite obvious that the American forces are based around Baghdad. That's where the trouble is mostly located. But note where the British forces are: you guessed it, guarding the oil fields. The Christian Aid website will show you how British-American contractor have already stolen millions of dollars of this oil, without a penny going to Iraq, to pay for the war. One of our junior members naively asked if there was any documentary proof that British intelligence was behind it. There is plenty. Go to our government websites and read the report known as ecuk (or Energy Consumption in the United Kingdom. Then read www.dieoff.org and make your comparison).

British intelligence are a mega-secret organisation. They are not going to give their secrets away by publishing them openly. We'll have to wait 100 years, and even then we cannot guarantee knowing anything.

Of course when I talk of British intelligence I don't speak of the normal MI-5, MI-6, JIC or SIS or even Naval Intelligence. These are just departments. I'm talking about the Oxford and Cambridge dons who work in the 'backroom'. Ever wondered why Rudolf Hess (Deputy Fuhrer of Germany) suddenly flew to Britain in 1941 to make peace with a party that didn't exist, trying to land on a runway at Dungavel House in Scotland that was too short, and thus having to bail out of an ME-110 long-range fighter? Ever heard of Special Operations 2, or even Special Operations 1. Perhaps some of you have heard of Ian Fleming, writer of James Bond? Do you know who he worked for during World War II? Does anyone of you know that his brother Peter had a very similar idea to bring the Fuhrer to Britain, and actually wrote a story about it just before 1939? The foreign office still hold files on Rudolf Hess and SO1. They are still secret. Many were lost, or destroyed. When I say that British intelligence were behind going to war with Iraq, I can assure you, I'm probably 90% right. American's don't have the guts to go to war without us. They remember Vietnam, Iran, Somalia and Grenada as bad experiences. But World Wars I and II, Korea, and The 1991 Iraq-Kuwait war were good experiences. Our backroom boys understand this psychology. They wait, and wait, then pounce. They use what's at their disposal: Bush, trying to right the wrongs of 1991 and his father's failure to eliminate Saddam. They knew that the Republicans and Rice were predisposed to invading Iraq. (There was at least one report detailing it.) So they struck. They played their game. It's a game they've played since Elisabeth I Queen of England, when Sir Francis Drake discovered California, and Shakespeare and Marlowe (who was a top spymaster) were around. We're an old country. New nations like the US just don't have the experience in these matters. It's a simple but bloodstained fact.

I don't love war. As for my grandparents etc: my father's father was the son of a British colonial millionaire in India. As a young man he lived in a 68 room mansion house called Briarwood. He spied for the Imperial German navy in 1903 against the Japanese. His father was also a spy. He worked for the British customs, prior to the Indian Mutiny 1857. He discovered the start of the Mutiny 10 May 1857 and tried to let the commander Frazier know about it in Dehli. Unfortunately Frazier was asleep (drunk). Luckily my great-grandfather left the area that same night. By morning Frazier was dead. My great-grandfather was attacked by sepoy mutineers and escaped. A Dhobin (washerwoman) hid him under a pile of dirty clothes. The Brahmin sepoy mutineers just prodded them gently, because they were not allowed to touch them or they'd lose their caste (and have to drink the 5 products of the cow). Such is religion in India. He survived the sieges of Cawnpore and Lucknow before retiring as a political agent, and earning vast sums of money as the asst to asst to the Emir of Kabul in exile. On my mother's side, my grandfather worked himself to death as a millright in Coventry factory during World War II, whilst you Americans were not even in the bloody war against Hitler. (Always late! Never on bloody time you lot. Then when you do get here, you're bloody sex crazy *******s!)

I know more about war than anyone on the planet. I can recall a thousand wars most of you have never even heard of. And as saying I've not seen action, most of you would piss your pants in the war I was in. So don't shoot your mouth off before you know better. He who insults the writer, has usually lost the argument.

I think there is a huge difference between 20,000 civilians who've been murdered (like in a genocide) and 7000 who've died as a result of war. That's huge difference. I don't think sensible people would agree that it would be better to have left Hitler in charge of Germany to liquidate people (6m jews) or Saddam Hussein in power to murder Marsh Arabs and Kurds. His sons used to rape people. Do we really want scum like that in charge of Iraq? I don't think so!

In conclusion, I say British intelligence took advantage of the Bush-Rice situation; encouraged war. Bluffed the whole lot of them with rubbish intelligence. Set the wheels in motion. Acted on it. Dealt with problematic govt advisors. And it was all because they knew that

'what the world needs now is OIL sweet OIL, that's the only thing that's there's just too little of!'
NY_Patriot
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ok this whole "Oil" argument...seems pretty ridiculous to me because i want to know why the gas prices in the US are still so damn high.

I see two scenarios:

A) The United States went to war with iraq for oil, but just havent gotten around to taking any of it.

B) The United States did not go to war with iraq for oil and are leaving the oil where it belongs...with the iraqi people.

Now which scenario makes more sense? That the oil...the alleged "purpose" for the war in iraq... has not yet been taken for use by the coalition, or that the oil is being used for the benefit of the iraqi people?

Furthermore, the argument that there are other tyrannical regimes such as China and N.Korea,therefore we should attack them also is ridiculous. They have NUCLEAR WEAPONS. Its quite a bit more difficult to strategize such an operation when tactical nukes which threaten to kill millions come into play.

Even furthermore, it seems that the mainstream press in both the US and UK are quite particular on what news they deem important. I wont call it "liberal"...actually i will.

From the UN:
http://www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/new/...s-2004-435.pdf

Other Sites:
http://www.jinsa.org/articles/articl...,2359,650,2563

http://www.armscontrol.org/act/2004_...aponsSites.asp

PROOF that weapons and weapons systems were moved and shipped out of iraq before the war. This is even coming from the anti-american, and corrupt UN!

You don't like war...thats fine...nobody does. But to say that the iraqi war was not justified is ignorant. 25 million people are free because of the coalition. Anyone see the Olympic ceremony or the Iraq-Portugal Soccer game? Anyone see the good things coming out of iraq? My optimism tells me that Operation Iraqi Freedom will go down in history as a success.

In this cynical world of tyrranny and oppression and a future that looks grim, the Liberation of Iraq may turn out to be one of the only decent things that the US and UK were a part of.
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oil isn't expensive because of a shortage of it. It is expensive because it costs the government to import it and OPEC doesn't like us, so they charge more. One of the biggest factors in it's price is that it's considered a non-renewable natural resource. Getting a bunch of oil from Iraq won't help the price.
rintelen
Report 15 years ago
Well, anyone who says its not for the oil is not thinking like British Intelligence thinks.

Humans are very good at reacting to immediate danger/threat/news. These come from Stone-age predispositions to what was environmentally relevant. Modern humans have inherited this predisposition to ignore the long-term because short term egoism was a pre-requisite to survival under the conditions of life in which our ancestors evolved.

'I want to know why the gas prices in the US are still so damn high?' This is a short term reaction to the situation. British intelligence are not interested in the here and now. They thinking of the year 2025 when possession of any oil in quantity is going to be vital. (www.dieoff.org)

You guys must stop thinking like stone-age men, and start thinking long-term, very long-term. Nothing in this veil of tears of a world of ours is ever done by the real men behind the puppets we call leaders (UN, Presidents, Prime-ministers etc) for short term gains.

Take British India for example. Most people think, oh, well after World War II Britain gave India back to the Indians because they were morally obliged to, Ghandhi was around and they couldn't afford it! Rubbish. The British had planned to rid themselves of India in the late 1920s, when they stopped repairing roads. In Allahabad for example, one major trunk road was never re-surfaced until the Indians took control in 1947/8.

British intelligence don't do things by halves, or think short term, or worry about casualties, or care for everyday people. They think long-term, they use anyone's forces to get their way, they get the politicians blamed. Remember:

On the stage of the world, Prime Ministers and President's come and go, but British Intelligence's backroom boys, are always in the show!

As for the war, I don't like wars, and I was just stating my answer to a previous question. In fact I am for this war on the basis that it has saved Marsh Arabs (very ancient people, who are gentle and kind. Worthy of saving!)
rintelen
Report 15 years ago
The Christian Aid website will show you how British-American contractor have already stolen millions of dollars of this oil, without a penny going to Iraq, to pay for the war.

The fact will be shown that for every 10th of the money that goes back into the Iraqi economy, a very few elite people will make 90% of the wealth. EVentually 80% of Iraq will be owned by 20% of their population.

One should not believe what you read or hear, as it's just part of the general scheme of things. British Intelligence's secret Mind Warriors are sitting right now in some lovely London Club, probably laughing their socks off, and planning their next move.

They are probably thinking: look at those bozos out there, who think that the war was to help save the Iraqis. They must be rather like Christopher Marlowe (the spy and poet of 16th c.) knowing that their fiendish plot has come to a glorious fruition. We've got the oil. We are slowly destroying the Islamic religion (or should I say they are destroying themselves, their own credibility as a religion. They'll only ever encourage failures and freaks to join them!) And to top it all, Bush and Blair look like a pair of *******s! Well that's just the icing on the cake for our Mind Warriors of British intelligence, as most of them are probably Tories!

Stop thinking short term everyone. Stop acting like cavemen. Think long-term. Then the truth will become apparent!
rintelen
Report 15 years ago
So to conclude:

British intelligence's backroom plotters fabricated false intelligence, took advantage of Bush's predisposition to go to war, and they did it because they know that by the year 2025 the planet is going to be short of oil (www.dieoff.org)

I don't support the war.

The liberation of Iraq must be good for the Marsh Arabs and those persecuted by Saddam.

There are always going to be collateral casualties in any war. This is not good for the victims.

Was the war justified is a different question to why did we go to war? I answered only the second question. The former question I leave to you guys. However, consider this:

I bet all of you drive cars. I don't. You probably use electricity, oil and gas at home. So do I. Imagine living without energy on tap? That's why they went to war, so that when we're old and grey the elites can still supply us with cheap energy.

The years 2025 cometh. The stone age is only around the corner when the oil runs out...There's nothing they can do about that!

By the year 2100 there's no coal, no gas and oil ran out 25 years before. Can you imagine what future generations are going to do without easy power? Renewable energy won't do it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (5)
50%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
10%
No- I want it (3)
30%
No- I don't want it (1)
10%

Watched Threads