Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody watch it? I hate Nazi scum. GET THEM NAZIS OFF OUR STREETS! You might wonder what i'm talking about, you might be thinking what Nazis on our streets? I tell you, the BNP (British National Party). Anyone that votes for them I kill and I kill all BNP! Support the Anti Nazi League. I am white descent and British but i'd rather kill all them than let them come into power, I kill Nazi scum! Why aren't the BNP banned by the government? If they get into power I kill them all and their voters! BLACK AND WHITE UNITE!

http://www.anl.org.uk/campaigns.htm

The programme was a documentary examining Operation Bernhard, the counterfeiting 'secret weapon' developed by the Nazis during World War Two in an attempt to undermine the British war effort. SS Intelligence employed a 104-strong workforce - consisting entirely of Jewish prisoners isolated in a concentration camp near Berlin - to forge more than £3 billion, with the intention of flooding the UK with counterfeit notes and so trigger huge inflation and destabilise the economy. For the first time four of the prisoners speak of their enforced collaboration with the Nazis, telling what happened to the fake cash they painstakingly produced under threat of death and how they survived the ordeal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpha Male)
    Did anybody watch it? I hate Nazi scum. GET THEM NAZIS OFF OUR STREETS! You might wonder what i'm talking about, you might be thinking what Nazis on our streets? I tell you, the BNP (British National Party). Anyone that votes for them I kill and I kill all BNP! Support the Anti Nazi League. I am white descent and British but i'd rather kill all them than let them come into power, I kill Nazi scum! Why aren't the BNP banned by the government? If they get into power I kill them all and their voters! BLACK AND WHITE UNITE!

The programme was a documentary examining Operation Bernhard, the counterfeiting 'secret weapon' developed by the Nazis during World War Two in an attempt to undermine the British war effort. SS Intelligence employed a 104-strong workforce - consisting entirely of Jewish prisoners isolated in a concentration camp near Berlin - to forge more than £3 billion, with the intention of flooding the UK with counterfeit notes and so trigger huge inflation and destabilise the economy. For the first time four of the prisoners speak of their enforced collaboration with the Nazis, telling what happened to the fake cash they painstakingly produced under threat of death and how they survived the ordeal.
    alpha male? kill? delete please....

ReputationRep:

http://www.anl.org.uk/campaigns.htm

I agree with you.. er.. except for the killing part..

I caught parts of the documentary but I couldn't see all of it .. did you watch the one a guy (who is no longer a Nazi) but was so brainwashed by the Party that he truly adored Hitler during the time of the War. I've forgotten what its called.. but it makes you think how much people can be influenced if they don't know all the facts..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    Why? Are you a BNP supporter? Why does killing Nazis offend you? The holocaust offends me, a simple post on an internet forum is no match is it really. Shut it.

ReputationRep:
    That's a bit hypocrytical of you..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    That's a bit hypocrytical of you..
    ahh, this forum. sometimes it amuses me the amount of complete crap that people generate, including comments like this that make no conceivable sense..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    I caught parts of the documentary but I couldn't see all of it .. did you watch the one a guy (who is no longer a Nazi) but was so brainwashed by the Party that he truly adored Hitler during the time of the War. I've forgotten what its called.. but it makes you think how much people can be influenced if they don't know all the facts..
    No I didn't see that one, but I am dubious about that. They knew killing innocent people was wrong and used 'brainwashing' as an excuse. I bet alot of them said they were 'brainwashed' into it after the war. And i've seen somewhere that it has been argued that brainwashing isn't even possible anyway.

ReputationRep:
    ahh, this forum. sometimes it amuses me the amount of complete crap that people generate, including comments like this that make no conceivable sense..
    As far as I can make out your not a pacifict and you have no problem supporting killing thousands of innocent Iraqi's.. I was just wondering why his post offended you so much.. (I mean I don't agree with the killing bit) but it is hypocrytical of you..

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't see that one, but I am dubious about that. They knew killing innocent people was wrong and used 'brainwashing' as an excuse. I bet alot of them said they were 'brainwashed' into it after the war. And i've seen somewhere that it has been argued that brainwashing isn't even possible anyway.
    Yeah I'm not sure how much I believe it but this guy grew up just as the Nazi's came to power. Nazi was all he knew.. he argues that they twisted his sense of morality and it was not until the end of the war that he understood the devastating effects of the regime.

It's a scary thought if it is true..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    As far as I can make out your not a pacifict and you have no problem supporting killing thousands of innocent Iraqi's.. I was just wondering why his post offended you so much.. (I mean I don't agree with the killing bit) but it is hypocrytical of you..
    if you havent got a brain cell to rub together its best not to shout it from the rooftops...

ReputationRep:
    if you havent got a brain cell to rub together its best not to shout it from the rooftops...
    :rolleyes: so why are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    did the US kill thousands of Iraqi's, hasnt saddam killed more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    because i have. duh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Well the US is very reluctant to reveal figures for the number of Iraqi's dead but have no problem keeping tabs on their own soldiers. It's not relevant if Saddam has kill more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Most people died, died because of the sanctions, something which both the West and Saddam have to take responsibilty. The only difference was that Saddam never tried to give the impression that he was heading a compassionate, liberal democracy.

ReputationRep:
    because i have. duh.
    Not from where I'm standing..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Very good!

Oh yeah you heard from the old Girton? Maybe you told me but I forgot...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Very good!

Oh yeah you heard from the old Girton? Maybe you told me but I forgot...
    Yeah.. I PM'd you!! I didn't get in but I wasn't expecting to .. how'd you get on? Girton was great .. loved it there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Very good!
    hmmm, desperate times..hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Yeah.. I PM'd you!! I didn't get in but I wasn't expecting to .. how'd you get on? Girton was great .. loved it there
    Yeah sorry, I did have an absence from this place. I didn't get it either. It's perfectly fine because hopefully I'm going to Manchester! Your next stop?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.