'tis true though
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
there is no evidence ,not one scrap of paper linking hitler to the holocaust
The SS just decided themselves they'd kill 6 million people for a laugh then? :confused:
kildare
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
i have already answered ur question - and i am sure u will be answering ur own question in the next few posts - u have on occasion been disparaging to others for their opinions - particularly on a tuition fees thread
Give me an example.
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
there is no evidence ,not one scrap of paper linking hitler to the holocaust
Except for his own statements, diaries, his book, the fact that he was teh leader of teh party who controlled Germany at the time etc etc etc.

Please, spare us for this holocoust denial ********. We all know what it is all about.

http://www.nizkor.org
Vienna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Well-informed but sometimes too full of rhetoric and attitude. Yes Vienna does sometimes tend towards 'opposition for opposition's sake'
i post when i have issues to reply. im in opposition because i dont agree with it. youll notice that i dont populate every thread because i do not disagree with things that are being said.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Jonatan)
Except for his own statements, diaries, his book, the fact that he was teh leader of teh party who controlled Germany at the time etc etc etc.

Please, spare us for this holocoust denial ********. We all know what it is all about.

http://www.nizkor.org
I looked art the site and i am not in denial of the holocaust but those are all statements of intention, in no surviving evidence that we have, can we link Hitler directly to he Holocaust with a written order, signiture or anything (as shown in Fatherland's chase). So a court would find it very hard to indict him as there is nothing other than circumstantial evidence. I am not saying he could not be convicted, i am saying that it would be very hard to convict him.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
Of course she is perfectly within her rights. I just thought that as the 'mature' member in the discussion she could take the lead and move the discussion away from petty personal attacks and onto some sort of substantive issue.
its pretty hard when u have to put up with a black list of people ready to jump down ur throat. and 90% of the time i dont reciprocate the abuse i receive.

Both you and Mr.Morello have abused me in the past. ill let it go.
kildare
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
its pretty hard when u have to put up with a black list of people ready to jump down ur throat. and 90% of the time i dont reciprocate the abuse i receive.

Both you and Mr.Morello have abused me in the past. ill let it go.
I have abused you?
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
I have abused you?
no, my apologies. i was referring to Elle.
LBF
Report 15 years ago
What the hell is the point, i checked the http://www.anl.org.uk/campaigns.htm
site and was slightly shocked to read this

EXPEL WENTWORTH!
Salford University
anti-Nazi campaign
The new leader of the Young BNP is Tony Wentworth, a student at Salford University. Wentworth is a Nazi, dedicated to stirring up racial hatred on campus and around the Greater Manchester area.

Salford University has many black and Asian students. It has a duty to fight racism defend these students from BNP bigotry. Harbouring a senior Nazi activist on campus is incompatible with this duty. Wentworth must be expelled now!

This is a hate campaign against one person. How rediculous, i think the BNP is larger than one person!
Also, get your facts straight when referring to Hitler, there 'IS NO EVIDENCE LINKING HIM TO THE HOLOCAUST' *******s!
The guy was intelligent enough not to write down his master race theory, this doesnt mean that the extermination of 6million jews didnt take place, what, did they all dissapear one day!!

Personally i dont think our country has any place for racists or extremists like the BNP, however raising the topic in a forum like this one is irrisponsible. People here are arguing over matters that they do not understand

How about the moderators delete this rediculous nazi crap, or is this site becoming a political enrolement campaign?????
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by LBF)
What the hell is the point, i checked the http://www.anl.org.uk/campaigns.htm
site and was slightly shocked to read this

EXPEL WENTWORTH!
Salford University
anti-Nazi campaign
The new leader of the Young BNP is Tony Wentworth, a student at Salford University. Wentworth is a Nazi, dedicated to stirring up racial hatred on campus and around the Greater Manchester area.

Salford University has many black and Asian students. It has a duty to fight racism defend these students from BNP bigotry. Harbouring a senior Nazi activist on campus is incompatible with this duty. Wentworth must be expelled now!

This is a hate campaign against one person. How rediculous, i think the BNP is larger than one person!
Also, get your facts straight when referring to Hitler, there 'IS NO EVIDENCE LINKING HIM TO THE HOLOCAUST' *******s!
The guy was intelligent enough not to write down his master race theory, this doesnt mean that the extermination of 6million jews didnt take place, what, did they all dissapear one day!!

Personally i dont think our country has any place for racists or extremists like the BNP, however raising the topic in a forum like this one is irrisponsible. People here are arguing over matters that they do not understand

How about the moderators delete this rediculous nazi crap, or is this site becoming a political enrolement campaign?????
one specific point: the BNP is a recognised political party. you cannot sack or expel anyone on the grounds of membership.it is also illegal for public computer systems to prohibit the viewing of the BNP website.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (666)
80.73%
Leave (159)
19.27%

Watched Threads