This discussion is closed.
*Riz*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Peapod)
Thanks for the reassurance.
It just seemed a very quick rejection and has made me more nervous as now Durham is my clear favourite!

These psychology threads need merging really...
Yeah they have the same title and everything.... apart from the capital 'O' in offers on the other thread - how observant I am lol.
I am sure that some lovely mod will come along and work their magic touch.....
Leaby
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My friends and I went on holiday to York in the summer...perhaps they heard of the mischief we were up to!

God luck with your app - let me know how it turns out!
Lol maybe!

Thanks for wishing me luck - if it makes you feel any better, I had a rejection letter from Durham this morning! They've given me the opportunity to apply for Applied Psychology at the Stockton Campus, which was really nice of them, but I don't want to go there seeing as I'm really set on Cardiff right now... Or York, but I'm seriously doubting my chances of getting a place there.
tom c
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I also got a rejection from durham but applied to stockton and got accepted and I havent heard from york??
Peapod
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Leaby)
Lol maybe!

Thanks for wishing me luck - if it makes you feel any better, I had a rejection letter from Durham this morning! They've given me the opportunity to apply for Applied Psychology at the Stockton Campus, which was really nice of them, but I don't want to go there seeing as I'm really set on Cardiff right now... Or York, but I'm seriously doubting my chances of getting a place there.
My rejection will probably be soon then as we have almost identical grades/subjects!
They tried to get me on that course last year when I rang up asking for a place but I said no no no!
Peapod
Rep:
?
oh my god, my durham tracker wasn't working so I phoned them yesterday, and now it is but is only says my application is at the university, not the department!!
What if the department get it now and tink that it's late becuase of some **** up in the office?!
Leaby
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oh my god, my durham tracker wasn't working so I phoned them yesterday, and now it is but is only says my application is at the university, not the department!!
What if the department get it now and tink that it's late becuase of some **** up in the office?!
I don't think they will: UCAS stated that if an application was late, they would clearly specify this. Also, they probably have some idea as to when the application was processed by UCAS.
I hope you get into Durham! Remember there is one large difference between our applications: me=3 AS levels, you=4 full A-levels!
Peapod
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leaby)
I don't think they will: UCAS stated that if an application was late, they would clearly specify this. Also, they probably have some idea as to when the application was processed by UCAS.
I hope you get into Durham! Remember there is one large difference between our applications: me=3 AS levels, you=4 full A-levels!
Thanks! (aren't people on this board lovely!)
I hope I get in to Durham too - my best friend will be starting there next year - added bonus! I don't eally care what college, they can send me to the all girls if they like!
They let me in last year for English, just hope they don't check what my reply was to them.....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (477)
59.4%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.35%
No- I want it (230)
28.64%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.6%

Watched Threads