The Student Room Group

English Literature Spec A - The World's Wife, by Carol Ann Duffy

Hi,

I thought it would be a good idea to post any notes you may have from the anthology or any sample answers you may have done or found in relation to The World's Wife.

I know this thread has been done in the previous year - but I just thought it would be easier for those doing the exam in Jan '11. :biggrin:

I'll try to update, and add any notes I've made as I go along, however, I'm struggling to find or think of any notes for Mrs. Icarus
Reply 1
Original post by HooTheOwl
Hi,

I thought it would be a good idea to post any notes you may have from the anthology or any sample answers you may have done or found in relation to The World's Wife.

I know this thread has been done in the previous year - but I just thought it would be easier for those doing the exam in Jan '11. :biggrin:

I'll try to update, and add any notes I've made as I go along, however, I'm struggling to find or think of any notes for Mrs. Icarus

Mrs Icarus probably won't come up by itself but may come up in a question with one or two of the other short poems. How are you finding the course so far? I did it last year and loved it!
Reply 2
Original post by S14
Mrs Icarus probably won't come up by itself but may come up in a question with one or two of the other short poems. How are you finding the course so far? I did it last year and loved it!

It's great - however, I don't really know if i'm on the right lines, especially on the wider reading bit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending