Why are we waiting for ollie? Watch

This discussion is closed.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Why are we waiting for ollie...or rather why were we waiting for him?
What was the surprise?!
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wasn't waiting for him, i would have been on here anyway.

The surprise was disappointment. Which wasn't really a surprise as i fore-saw that nothing could live up to the hype that Ollie put around this evening.
Lbar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
http://www.uk-learning.net/t23140.html apparently...

The question i'm asking tonight, why is there a need for 10,000 threads on the same subject?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lbar)
http://www.uk-learning.net/t23140.html apparently...

The question i'm asking tonight, why is there a need for 10,000 threads on the same subject?
because this forum has become dull/ uninteresting/boring/*insert similar word* and we need something to talk about.

lou xxx
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm not. I am just here becasue I have not got anything better to do.
Lbar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
because this forum has become dull/ uninteresting/boring/*insert similar word* and we need something to talk about.

lou xxx
Yeh, but combining them into one big-ass conversation would a lot easier to read than several small ones which no one can really keep a track of!
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
but isnt he online...? Is he a moderator?
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
He's a mod, and tried to lighten up the forum by getting us to speculate on what would happen tonight, with in fact the event being pretty small compared to what some people thought. The effects were pretty amusing, and there were 6/7 threads made just to discuss the Ollie saga. As well as thge looooooooooonnnnnnggggggggg busy server messages.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lbar)
Yeh, but combining them into one big-ass conversation would a lot easier to read than several small ones which no one can really keep a track of!
True, I wasn't sure at times as to which thread I should post on.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i suggest making an "ollie and his magical mystical surprise" subforum and dropping all the threads in there
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
He's a mod, and tried to lighten up the forum by getting us to speculate on what would happen tonight, with in fact the event being pretty small compared to what some people thought. The effects were pretty amusing, and there were 6/7 threads made just to discuss the Ollie saga. As well as thge looooooooooonnnnnnggggggggg busy server messages.
i missed everything though. i didn't get a chance to get online. i was laughing about it though when i read about what happened.

I told you that it wouldn't be a big deal.
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the surprise was nothing but a big SURPRISE !!!

And disappointment offcourse
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (242)
61.89%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.6%
No- I want it (105)
26.85%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.65%

Watched Threads