The Student Room Group

Has anyone else fancied their driving instructor?

I've been dating my driving instructor for the past few weeks. But I was curious, has anyone else fancied or dated their driving instructor or just me?

You can reply if you're a guy or a girl.
no.
Reply 2
No. But then, he was a 70 year old man.

If I'd had a 30 year old female one I probably would have fallen in love with her by week 5.
I have a thing for teachers regardless of their age i like people who teach me something!
Reply 4
Original post by jojosephine
I have a thing for teachers regardless of their age i like people who teach me something!

Did you know that ants never sleep? :wink:
Original post by iBrass
Did you know that ants never sleep? :wink:

:wink:
Reply 6
Original post by DeputyDog
I've been dating my driving instructor for the past few weeks. But I was curious, has anyone else fancied or dated their driving instructor or just me?

Come here TSR, On my lap
Guess who's back with brand new crap?
And I don't mean crap as in a new case of child molestation accusation
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
No worries, DeputyDogs got a brand new story that annoys,
What else could she possibly do to make noise?
She done touched on everything, but teenage boys
That's not a stab at her driving instructor
Who am I to question, if he touched her?
I go a little bit crazy sometimes
I get a little bit out of control with my rhymes
Good God, dip, undo the seat belt,
Bend down, thats my leg you just felt,
Grab control of the gear knob,
Like DeputyDog for grandad,
And it's not cool if you bang an OAP you knoww,
Nobody's gonna know, who'd see it?
Give a little "dip dip", it's OK! [Fart Sound]
Oops his cd just skipped
And everyone just watched you suck his **** !

Now I'm gonna let you pass
It's your chance
Yeah women shake that ass
Oops I mean girl, girl, girl ,
Girl you know you're my world
Alright now lose it
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Just lose it
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Go crazy
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Oh baby
(HA-HA)
Oh baby, baby
(HA-HA)
(edited 13 years ago)
I said this in another thread. Driving instructors seem to get soo much action. I think I need to rethink my career.
Reply 8
Yeah, as someone said I have a thing for people who teach me stuff as well :tongue: phwoarrrr. I fancied the pants off my driving instructor, good old John from the AA! <3
Reply 9
I can reply if I'm a guy or a girl ? Who else can do that then .. :smile: ?

Btw hasn't this topic been here a month or so ago ? Or is it the same victim of a driving instructor :wink:?
No, but mine is kind of hot in a weird kind of way, I don't know. From some angles he is quite nice. I doubt many other people would think so though :o:
I'm still waiting for my provisional, but when I do start learning - I hope he is hot! A bit of flirting would be quite fun methinks. :sexface:
Reply 12
Original post by Panda Bear
I said this in another thread. Driving instructors seem to get soo much action. I think I need to rethink my career.

Yeah but they may not make that much money compared to other careers! Haha. I've actually kinda wondered how many driving instructors secretly fancy their students, and vice versa...surely must happen more than people admit!
Reply 13
Yeah but they may not make that much money compared to other careers! Haha. I've actually kinda wondered how many driving instructors secretly fancy their students, and vice versa...surely must happen more than people admit!

They get about £30k, ish. Nothing special.

But yeah, a lot do seem to have relationships of flings with students, its about the most common older man/younger girl situation there is!
Reply 14
Original post by Riderz
They get about £30k, ish. Nothing special.

But yeah, a lot do seem to have relationships of flings with students, its about the most common older man/younger girl situation there is!

What about guys fancying their female driving instructor then? Guess that's less common? As guys don't tend to go for older women, and most women instructors are older?
My guy was about 50 and he was very flirty (despite being married)... but after the year we really bonded... i saw him as if he was as young as me...

Yes. I keep having dreams and all sorts of thought about him. Hes married and so am i. Im mid 30s and he's late 40s. But what I'd give to let me play with his gear stick. While on lesson, we flirt and laugh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending