Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Panda Bear)
So who is this artist?
You noticed my evasiveness then, eh?

Springsteen.

If you ever meet a die-hard Bruce fan in real life, don't pre-judge, they/we are not always creepy obsessives like that. Only when he's touring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtUartXxX8s
Fission_Mailed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If it is the kind of concert where a large pit is likely to open up near the front then you can move through the middle of it and gain a good 15-20 metres.
emzmc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Poke, push, kick your way to the front
gemstar!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by TinFish)
Drake...if so me too. Freestyle tickets
Yeaa, I'm seeing Drake
I'm pretty excited!
What time you getting there for roughly?
solusoracle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Its easy to work your way forward, especially when the band actually starts playing.

Question is, why would you want to be at the very front? The sounds gets poorer, you get squished, too hot, can't enjoy drinking without it being spilt all over the place.

I have found that there is always a sweet spot around a quarter distance from the front.
TinFish
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by gemstar!)
Yeaa, I'm seeing Drake
I'm pretty excited!
What time you getting there for roughly?
Going with my mate and she wants to queue up 2/3 hours early but I can't be arsed. It's gonna be cold & I don't wanna get I'll. Besides you may get to front for the start of the concert...but as soon as it kicks in no doubt your gonna be pushed aside :P

well I'll probably queue up 1 -2 hours early, what do you think the crowd will be like? Everyone I know who are going are literally girls lmao so there me an
oppertunity where I can push my way to the front :P

I bought these freestyle tickets n didn't know what the fuxk they were...but upon researching I get access to a private bar, a few drinks and a meal! Sweet!
gemstar!
Rep:
?
Going with my mate and she wants to queue up 2/3 hours early but I can't be arsed. It's gonna be cold & I don't wanna get I'll. Besides you may get to front for the start of the concert...but as soon as it kicks in no doubt your gonna be pushed aside :P

well I'll probably queue up 1 -2 hours early, what do you think the crowd will be like? Everyone I know who are going are literally girls lmao so there me an
oppertunity where I can push my way to the front :P

I bought these freestyle tickets n didn't know what the fuxk they were...but upon researching I get access to a private bar, a few drinks and a meal! Sweet!
Im know excatly what you mean! i really dont wanna stand in the cold for hours so i reakon i'll go about 1 1/2 before (: Besides, i can't imagine people queueing all day for Drake so we should be alright (: and ive literally gotta run from college to get there early :L
I got my ticket last minute and was only able to get one so i'm going by myself D:
Get you and your freestyle tickets :P
Cybele
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Elbows all the frigging way.
TinFish
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by gemstar!)
Im know excatly what you mean! i really dont wanna stand in the cold for hours so i reakon i'll go about 1 1/2 before (: Besides, i can't imagine people queueing all day for Drake so we should be alright (: and ive literally gotta run from college to get there early :L
I got my ticket last minute and was only able to get one so i'm going by myself D:
Get you and your freestyle tickets :P
Need a companion? :sexface:
LiamTheKook
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I slowly progress forward during the support artists so by the time the last support has finished, I'm at the front ready for the main act.

All about looking for the opportunities.
gemstar!
Rep:
?
Need a companion? :sexface:
I wouldn't mind :P I dread to think of myself being a complete loner for the evening xD
11:11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
How long would you need to queue to get to the front for Snow Patrol, Ed Sheeran and Kasabian? What will the crowds be like at these?
bestsundaydress
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Honestly it's not hard to get to the front, the question is...do you want to get crushed XD get there early, and push to the front, that's all it takes. just bear in mind, it's pretty hard to breathe at the front, and you may get crushed...so it's wise to go with a guy friend who can help you not...die. Just being honest here...reading 2011 was a life lesson!
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
At festivals go before the act before the one you want to see. At Bestival, managed to get to the front for Robyn and stay there for Bjork, score.
Rachroo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I went to Bestival last year and to the right of the stage (from the audience's POV) the toilets were all lined up. So me and my group of friends managed to walk all the way down to the front of the stage while Pendulum was playing and just sort of nudge our way through
TheRealDarthVader
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you barge, you're a ****.
Mufasaa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Get there early, well before doors open.

If you don't a decent way of getting fairly near the front is to buy a drink from the bar, and hold it in front of you while move forward. People seem friendlier about letting you through like that.
Loat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Arrive whenever, and move through any gap that presents itself. Easeh?
poogly
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you're with someone, make them push you violently towards the front lines while keeping a confused, victim-like expression on your face. I innately try to break the ribs of people who do this but the truth is that it always works.
1234sam1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Push.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If this is your first time voting in an election, will Brexit be a big factor for you?

Yes (5)
62.5%
No (3)
37.5%

Watched Threads