How to get in the front of a standing concert? :D Watch

constrictor.boa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi to all :-) Having gone through the thread I found a lot of useful pieces od advice. I would like to ask one more question anyways. I and my girlfriend are going to see Kings of Leon in Werchter rock festival in Belgium (in summer). The festival lasts for 4 days but I bought a one day tickets to see just KOL and Blur on Friday. We would like to get by the stage as closest as possible. The thing is we've got one day tickets and there will be ppl having the combo 4-day tickets. I have no clue whether the main stage area will be clear in the morning and all the ppl will be let in each day in the morning or those with 4-day tickets may stay in the area let's say 2 or 3 days in a row or they have to leave each evening for the camp site and come back the next morning as the other with one day tickets do. I am asking because we are planning to get there a couple of hours before the Friday's program starts and I am worried that the combo 4-day ticket holders will already be there from the previous day and we will not have a chance to approach the main stage even if arriving several hours before. I hope my question makes sense and you fully understand what I am trying to ask since I am not a native English speaker :-) Thank you very much

Milan
Azza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You'll have an equal opportunity with a day ticket to get to the front, you can all get to the stage at the same time as you'll all have valid tickets for that day.

To help you, I got a day ticket for Leeds festival a couple of years back when The Libertines played. We got there during the day, messed about/drank then went to the main stage for the act before (Dizzee, pffft) and then moved really far forward after he'd gone.

In summary, don't fear, you will be fine.
Sophia.Herron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I went to a Why Don’t We concert last year and they were not known so I thought “ wow, we probably don’t have to get their early since they are not that known.” MyMistake. It was packed and we got their one hour earlier. Thankfully we bought these things while waiting in line and we got to go in a different line that was let in first. It was already half way filled up and we maneuvered to the front. We ended up getting second row. My advice is to get their early. Hope this hels
Ieuz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was at paramore last month, kinda snuck into standing, but then just kinda worked my way through to whenever I could spot a gap. I ended up kinda at the side, but I was second row, so can't complain.
Caterinaflorence
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Wait wow this is the only helpful thing I've heard so far thatnks
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thread is 8 years old...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If this is your first time voting in an election, will Brexit be a big factor for you?

Yes (5)
62.5%
No (3)
37.5%

Watched Threads