The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anonymous
there's a girl in one of my classes with a big nose, yet she is really and i mean really pretty.:colondollar:

pictures.
Reply 21
Original post by BBYoungLady
I'm glad I have a button nose and average sized ears :biggrin:

Not having a big nose/ear doesn't automatically make you pretty.. :redface: and vice versa, people say Barbra Streisand has a big nose but still she was gorgeous in the 60s (and still is actually)
Reply 22
ofcourse it is.....a nose like pinocchio and ears like an elephant will be a problem.
Original post by mare?
Not having a big nose/ear doesn't automatically make you pretty.. :redface: and vice versa, people say Barbra Streisand has a big nose but still she was gorgeous in the 60s (and still is actually)

who said anything about being pretty?

I just said I like having a smaller nose and average sized ears.
I have a hugeee chin and big, sticky out ears. My boyfriend calls me "hippo ears", but he says it's because they're cute...Somehow I don't believe him!
Original post by moonymeen
You can get the surgery where ears are pinned back if they are sticking out. I know people who have had it :smile:

Girls with big noses are not necessarily a put off. Is it big as in pokes out to a considerable length or flat noses?

will smith has had that surgery
I love my ears. They're great. Not small/big. Don't stick out. Just a shame, I can't hear so great with them :colonhash:
Got a button nose which is big at the bottom. Don't like but I wouldn't kill myself over it..
Nah it's fine, as long as they don't poke, and therefore rip out of the paper bag when we're having sex.

Kidding lol it's fine
Reply 28
Original post by SayNoMore

SAME, stupid genes from my dad :mad:

But you're beautiful :biggrin:
Reply 29
Nah it's not a problem. I actually find indian girls quite attractive, and they generally have very prominent noses.
depends on what they do with them
Reply 31
Original post by emarosa
But you're beautiful :biggrin:

my nose if far from it :colondollar:
Reply 32
My nose might not be perfect. Like, a guy can have a slightly crooked nose it's like more acceptable? :confused: .. If you're a girl, you're supposed to have that tiny button nose or whatever.

My ears are damn nice though. :biggrin:
Original post by RoshniDiya
Argh. I hate my big nose =(

Original post by Walkin'Butterfly
Same :frown:

SAME, stupid genes from my dad :mad:

:console:

Same...
Reply 34
Original post by Anonymous
There's a girl in one of my classes with a big nose, yet she is REALLY and I mean really pretty.:colondollar:

Yeh, I knew a girl from work who had a big nose and she was beautiful, I mean really hot. Everyone was like,' who's the hot receptionist.' lol. She had amazing blue eyes
big ears or big nose = size 8 or above = fat

fat = ugly

:puke:
Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous
Would you find it unattractive? What is the first thing u'll be thinking? Just want to hear people's thoughts..

Its no biggie, loads of female models like eva green etc. have pretty big ears, they're still hot.
I have big ears and I hate them, I can't ever tie up my hair because I don't want to show my big ears :frown: I Would do anything for smaller ones...on the other hand I have one of the best noses in the world :P lol It's tiny and it's so straight :smile: everyone thinks I have had a nose job. In one word my nose is perfect :P but my earssssssssssssss :frown:
Reply 38
Big ears can be cute... Big nose is worse but depends really
Reply 39
My friend has a big nose, she's beautiful.

Latest

Trending

Trending