This discussion is closed.
manners
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi this is my first time in this room so hello everyone. ok my problem is i like this girl and she did like me as she spent the night at my house but now i feel that something is bothering her. and now when i ask her she claims shes fine. i can tell somethings wrong. i'm not sure if she still likes me. i ve been going out with her about a week now and it was all going well and just the other day something happend i dont know wot and now its all gone wrong. please help me any input is great thanks :confused:
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by manners)
hi this is my first time in this room so hello everyone. ok my problem is i like this girl and she did like me as she spent the night at my house but now i feel that something is bothering her. and now when i ask her she claims shes fine. i can tell somethings wrong. i'm not sure if she still likes me. i ve been going out with her about a week now and it was all going well and just the other day something happend i dont know wot and now its all gone wrong. please help me any input is great thanks :confused:

*sniggers*
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well 1st thing - what happened at ur house? jus a friendly chat or what?
2nd - what happened the other day?

i cant help u unless ur a bit mor specific. pm if u want
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)

i agree. did u do/say something that might have upset her
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

i agree too.....maybe u could spell out some more details.........
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
is she pregnant?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
is she pregnant?
she wudnt no after a few days or a week u dumbass!!!
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
good point made........though this guy never mentioned that they had sex......though i am sure they would have........
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I gotta agree with everyone else...what happened at the house (not being nosy). If it was me i would try talking to her again and tell her that you feel something is wrong and your really worried about your relstionship. If you do that she should talk to you. Sorry i couldn't help more!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by prince_capri)
though i am sure they would have........
y? when me n my bf r together at each tohers houses we just chill n cuddle / watch tv / play around / go out... blah blah. but then again... he didnt say they didnt...
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
y? when me n my bf r together at each tohers houses we just chill n cuddle / watch tv / play around / go out... blah blah. but then again... he didnt say they didnt...
yea.i know that was just a prospect....sorry though if i offended anyone !!!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
"she spent the night at my house" implies that they did - otherwise why include it?
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
when a girl says shes fine u no that there is definatly something up, u gotta let her no that she can trust u with anything and that what ever she says isnt going to ruin ur relationship with each other, this could be why she doesnt want to tell u.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
shut the **** up you bad tempered cow
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
"she spent the night at my house" implies that they did - otherwise why include it?
i "spend the night" at my bfs house a lot. i cud say that and meen we stayed over and chilled. but hey! sex is evrythin these days aint it

dont mean to soudn horriable, but with a lot of young peeps these days the meaning of a relationship isnt what it used ot be. now a girl/guy is 'going out' with someone for a week before they move on to the netx one...
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
when a girl says shes fine u no that there is definatly something up, u gotta let her no that she can trust u with anything and that what ever she says isnt going to ruin ur relationship with each other, this could be why she doesnt want to tell u.
good ppint made..
Trust========relationship !!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
shut the **** up you bad tempered cow
hey! what??!! im very happy ta very muhc and defo not bad tampered! it was a joke. u no J.O.K.E... u need to lighten up a little
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i "spend the night" at my bfs house a lot. i cud say that and meen we stayed over and chilled. but hey! sex is evrythin these days aint it

dont mean to soudn horriable, but with a lot of young peeps these days the meaning of a relationship isnt what it used ot be. now a girl/guy is 'going out' with someone for a week before they move on to the netx one...
yeah - i know - i'm just sayin why would he bother to say she spent the nite - bcoz i think most ppl conclude from that they had sex. i stay over at my bfs loads too and he stays at mine. i know it doesn't have to mean sex.
Ghost
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
shut the f*** up you bad tempered cow

Little boys shouldnt use such bad language, Eric.
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

u r right....relationships are becoming very different now a days !!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads