The Student Room Group

profile picture... ?

hi, i want to be able to put a picture of myself in my profile, it's changed since last time i did this so im not sure how to edit my profile anymore, when i click "photos and files" and then click the option "edit profile picture" that only edits that crappy little one on the left side of my profile, how do i make it so it becomes the big picture on the right hand side?

thx
That is the profile picture now :yes:

You can upload bigger pics through albums though :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by EierVonSatan
That is the profile picture now :yes:

You can upload bigger pics through albums though :smile:

ok thanks,

but whats the box with the question mark on the right side of my profile there for then ... ?
Original post by Jukukiwaiyi

ok thanks,

but whats the box with the question mark on the right side of my profile there for then ... ?

That's where your avatar goes (the thing that appears in posts). But you don't have one, so it appears as a question mark :smile:
ok thanks,

That's your avatar. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=profiles#faq_avatars :smile:

Edit: secretmessages beat me to it. :p:
I'm trying to upload a profile picture but I don't think I'm doing it right. Help please?
Reply 6
Original post by HiMyNameIsAndrew
I'm trying to upload a profile picture but I don't think I'm doing it right. Help please?

Try again, we had a slight issue with uploads earlier but it should be fixed now.
I'm new to the student room, how do i put a profile pic on ?? xx :s-smilie:
Original post by kassie2000
I'm new to the student room, how do i put a profile pic on ?? xx :s-smilie:

Hover your mouse pointer over your username on the green bar at the top of the screen, then hover over 'Customise my TSR', and click on 'Change my profile picture'.

You can also add an avatar (an image that appears next to your posts in threads), by following the same steps but clicking 'Change my avatar' instead of 'Change my profile picture' :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
how do you add a profile pic in 2020? it won't let me upload anything xD
Reply 10
Original post by _aNtArCtIcA_
how do you add a profile pic in 2020? it won't let me upload anything xD

My TSR > Customise my TSR > change my profile picture

Only just worked it out myself :biggrin:
Original post by jaymou
My TSR > Customise my TSR > change my profile picture

Only just worked it out myself :biggrin:

Best I still use instazoomHD to zoom in on everyone's instagram profile picture.
Original post by Guadalupe Conner
Best I still use instazoomHD to zoom in on everyone's instagram profile picture.

I went to the website you shared, it enlarged the photos in Instagram. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest