Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Had interview at sixthform yesterday, they were very impressed at my dedication and determination to becoming a vet! they have offered me a place to study math, chem, bio and phys they have also said I can sit the AEA's and STEP etc

the head of sixthform has friends in the farm world so is going to arrange me so lambing and dairy experience!!

I got my first offer of work experience this morning in the post, at the Cambridge Blue Cross ( i only posted letter on sat!)

so things are looking good so far! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisx)
    Had interview at sixthform yesterday, they were very impressed at my dedication and determination to becoming a vet! they have offered me a place to study math, chem, bio and phys they have also said I can sit the AEA's and STEP etc

the head of sixthform has friends in the farm world so is going to arrange me so lambing and dairy experience!!

I got my first offer of work experience this morning in the post, at the Cambridge Blue Cross ( i only posted letter on sat!)

Congrats and it seems you're already going for work experience to make you stand out. Good luck for sixth form then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisx)

Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    thanks xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisx)

congrats........u r really stsrting to prepare for ur future...good !!!

ReputationRep:
    I been asked to ring a vets and a cats protection centre tomorrow! xxx

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.