This discussion is closed.
Lisx
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Had interview at sixthform yesterday, they were very impressed at my dedication and determination to becoming a vet! they have offered me a place to study math, chem, bio and phys they have also said I can sit the AEA's and STEP etc

the head of sixthform has friends in the farm world so is going to arrange me so lambing and dairy experience!!

I got my first offer of work experience this morning in the post, at the Cambridge Blue Cross ( i only posted letter on sat!)

so things are looking good so far! xxx
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lisx)
Had interview at sixthform yesterday, they were very impressed at my dedication and determination to becoming a vet! they have offered me a place to study math, chem, bio and phys they have also said I can sit the AEA's and STEP etc

the head of sixthform has friends in the farm world so is going to arrange me so lambing and dairy experience!!

I got my first offer of work experience this morning in the post, at the Cambridge Blue Cross ( i only posted letter on sat!)

Congrats and it seems you're already going for work experience to make you stand out. Good luck for sixth form then.
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lisx)

Congratulations
Lisx
thanks xxx
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lisx)

congrats........u r really stsrting to prepare for ur future...good !!!
Lisx
I been asked to ring a vets and a cats protection centre tomorrow! xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (43)
8.1%
Confident (70)
13.18%
Indifferent (75)
14.12%
Unsure (136)
25.61%
Worried (207)
38.98%

Watched Threads