Ok what the hell washing your ass Watch

This discussion is closed.
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by pinpoint)
You don't leave it wet, you dry it using tissue paper afterwards before you wash your hands.

I can't believe we're having a debate about wiping our arses after having a poo ... we need to get a life!
There's no real benefit to using water then really is there. You may as well keep yourself dry and clean and only use tissue.
Bonged.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Now this is a true clash of civilisations. Profound.
~*AsmaAttack*~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
the washing ur backside thing is more religious than cultural....Muslims wash a lot more with water because in Islam they believe cleanliness is half of the religion so excretion must be washed away completely...
Studentus-anonymous
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Broderss)
Yes because having dirty water run down your legs is hygienic :facepalm:

Do you realise water really does nothing to remove the bacteria? It's still just as dirty, perhaps even more so.
This. Anyway ass is usually wrapped in underwear plus trousers/skirt so unless you have a fetish for poking up random people's asses it isn't really your concern OP.
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:lolwut:

I use loo roll infused with Aloe Vera. :sexface:
yellowmeringue
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've used nowt but toilet paper so far, and my arse has been alright.

:awesome:
f00ddude
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you guys are all filthy, i personally take a full shower, using disinfectant, disinfectant wipes, soap, boiling hot water followed by a full cleaning out of the inside of my arse, then drying off with toilet paper
oh wait, im white, so as OP says im a dirty scumbag who only uses toilet paper although ive seen the state of the toilets in india and asia in general, and if thats the result of their "better" cleansing im sticking to to toilet paper
PapaShmurff
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What? I've never used water to wash my ass after a poo, i use about 4 sheets of paper which is more than enough if you know how to wipe your bum properly, something i thought you learned when you were young
Dekota-XS
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
our ass?
Dekota-XS
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OP can I make a point?

If you're eating healthy and you have alot of fibre and nutrients in your diet, your feaces will come out smooth enough that there won't be any need to use anything more than toilet roll.
In2deep
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There's no real benefit to using water then really is there. You may as well keep yourself dry and clean and only use tissue.
Would you just wipe your hands with tissue if you had just eaten pasta and spaghetti? How would your hand feel after this, is it clean?

And as for your weird arguments about wet faeces running down your legs, just because you use water doesn't mean you can't use tissue

I remember this thread before, people all over the world, be it in South America, Asia or the Islamic regions use water. Just try it once and you'll see the difference.

Spoiler:
Show
babygirl110
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Princess_perfect786)
After doing your business:
  • use toilet paper to clean yourself properly
  • then fill this with water:

• use the water inside it to wash yourself (most people should be smart enough to do this part without spilling the water all over themselves, the toilet seat and the floor).
  • use some more toilet paper to dry yourself
  • wash your hands with soap

fin
Oh, so that's what is called a bodna
babygirl110
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Dekota-XS)
OP can I make a point?

If you're eating healthy and you have alot of fibre and nutrients in your diet, your feaces will come out smooth enough that there won't be any need to use anything more than toilet roll.
This.
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by In2deep)
Would you just wipe your hands with tissue if you had just eaten pasta and spaghetti? How would your hand feel after this, is it clean?

And as for your weird arguments about wet faeces running down your legs, just because you use water doesn't mean you can't use tissue

I remember this thread before, people all over the world, be it in South America, Asia or the Islamic regions use water. Just try it once and you'll see the difference.

Spoiler:
Show
lol ok
a) how the **** do you eat your spaghetti? i don't know about you but i use cutlery
b) have you ever been to a restaurant? they leave napkins on your table, not bowls of water
c) water is not going to do anything other than transport bacteria, which you use tissue to dry off and somehow this magically removes the bacteria you've just spread while using tissue without water does not??

all you're doing by using water to wash is just spreading bacteria which you don't clean until you have a shower. at least when using tissue you clean yourself without spreading bacteria. your culture is idiotic. do you not get taught basic science in primary school? i dread to think how you wash your hands afterwards. cold water and the same towel i bet amirite?
Ewan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Schleigg)
Yes, but then again in parts of the world where they have a shower head next to the toilet to wash asses with, the floors/ walls are usually soaking wet/ flooded with poo water from poorly aimed shots and the toilet seat is usually covered in whatever people had on the bottom of their shoes because they insist on squatting on the seat instead of sitting on it.
This, and don't forget **** spray on the seat because people can't aim. ****ing disgusting.
CookieDoughLove
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by rquaresma)
it just seems kind of nasty walking around with dry poop in ur ass all day with it stinking and itching not that i hav done that
Yeah because that happens :rolleyes: if cleaned properly WITH toilet paper, then that won't happen.
Bonged.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
lol ok
a) how the **** do you eat your spaghetti? i don't know about you but i use cutlery
b) have you ever been to a restaurant? they leave napkins on your table, not bowls of water
c) water is not going to do anything other than transport bacteria, which you use tissue to dry off and somehow this magically removes the bacteria you've just spread while using tissue without water does not??

all you're doing by using water to wash is just spreading bacteria which you don't clean until you have a shower. at least when using tissue you clean yourself without spreading bacteria. your culture is idiotic. do you not get taught basic science in primary school? i dread to think how you wash your hands afterwards. cold water and the same towel i bet amirite?
:rofl:
-Invidious-
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Does no one spit on their loo paper before wiping?? Best of both worlds imo.
Dogatonic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Conclusion: it makes NO DIFFERENCE what you do after you take a dump because you will still be alive and healthy enough to debate this issue on TSR.
NathanW18
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You went around asking people how they clean their arse?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (454)
38.06%
No - but I will (89)
7.46%
No - I don't want to (83)
6.96%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (567)
47.53%

Watched Threads