Ok what the hell washing your ass Watch

This discussion is closed.
Einheri
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
Wet wipes are for babies and hookers. I'd feel wierd carrying a pack around with me.
Mask Of Sanity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Einheri)
Wet wipes are for babies and hookers. I'd feel wierd carrying a pack around with me.
In your bag? I doubt you'll be taking anyone into the loo with you whilst taking a dump. Although, I suppose they could be seen elsewhere.

Tissue plus water should be enough I suppose.
py0alb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So rather than just thoroughly wiping it clean, I should first pour a little cold water over my ass so the **** runs all down my legs, over my jeans, and onto the toilet seat and floor, and then vainly attempt to clean up the much bigger mess I just made? Nice logic. Why bother sitting on the toilet in the first place? You might as well back your ass through the door and spray diarrhoea all over the room.

On another note, anyone who wipes their ass and still has traces of **** there needs to go home and ask their mum to reteach them how to do it properly.
Cardiff Kook
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Bonged.)
This is quite possibly the most terrifying thing I've ever read on the internet. Btw isn't the crack off limits?
off limits from who? surely not yourself? its your crack. your own personal crack. if it is so clean with just tissue paper then whats the biggie?

(Original post by Sushidelight)
... :mute:
haha. its your body for goodness sake

nope you can now find moist toilet wipes in the tissue paper section in most supermarkets. plus there are also minipacks you can carry around for both butt and fanny use all in the name of personal hygeine. Seems like folks on here aren't so thorough on hygeine.
Bonged.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by py0alb)
So rather than just thoroughly wiping it clean, I should first pour a little cold water over my ass so the **** runs all down my legs, over my jeans, and onto the toilet seat and floor, and then vainly attempt to clean up the much bigger mess I just made? Nice logic. Why bother sitting on the toilet in the first place? You might as well back your ass through the door and spray diarrhoea all over the room.

On another note, anyone who wipes their ass and still has traces of **** there needs to go home and ask their mum to reteach them how to do it properly.
Awesome.
Kris091
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
what is this wiping u child spass speak off. Back in my days,poeple use to **** not in theass but a very spacial kind of place so go back to ur lesson cos ur late
Bonged.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kris091)
what is this wiping u child spass speak off. Back in my days,poeple use to **** not in theass but a very spacial kind of place so go back to ur lesson cos ur late
:confused:
Cardiff Kook
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
think about the baby wipes for a minute, why do u think they use^ or water instead of say just dry tissue paper?
CombineHarvester
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you got poo any other part of your body you'd wash it clean and then wipe it with a tissue. I don't see why your bum should be any different unless you think it's acceptable to simply use a dry tissue and leave it.
py0alb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CombineHarvester)
If you got poo any other part of your body you'd wash it clean and then wipe it with a tissue. I don't see why your bum should be any different unless you think it's acceptable to simply use a dry tissue and leave it.

So every time you get a runny nose, you wash your face with water? Or do you just use a tissue? Snot has just as much bacteria in it as faeces.

It's simply the case that using a good amount of dry tissue is a more effective and hygenic method than using water because you actually remove the material rather than just spreading the contamination over a larger area.
babygirl110
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Cardiff Kook)
Drywipers, run a finger along your crack shortly after a dump and then have a sniff, u like?
:lolwut:
Lahniiii
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
what. :doh:

that's all i have to say.
CombineHarvester
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So every time you get a runny nose, you wash your face with water? Or do you just use a tissue? Snot has just as much bacteria in it as faeces.

It's simply the case that using a good amount of dry tissue is a more effective and hygenic method than using water because you actually remove the material rather than just spreading the contamination over a larger area.
If I got a whole load of snot on my hand then yes I'd wash it off and then wipe it dry. Snot and poo are different though because if you got poo on your face/body a tissue wouldn't be effective because the stain and smell would still be there whereas using water would get rid of it. If you got poo on a table or other surface in your house, you'd mop the surface or at least wash it rather than getting a kitchen roll and simply wiping it off right? The whole "spreading it around" thing is not relevant when your washing your bum, otherwise you'd think having a shower after pooing would make you dirtier than not showering. If you wash the affected area with a hose and then wipe it off with tissue it's obviously a lot more effective than using tissue and leaving traces.
kpwxx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
When I was a child I didn't even know the concept of washing with water after each time you go to the toilet. You just use toilet paper.

Sometimes people have bidets, which you use to wash after going to the loo, but I don't know anyone who has or use them.

You could always use wet wipes/baby wipes- a lot of people have those near the toilet. You could even carry a pack around with you for in public toilets if you wanted.
py0alb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If I got a whole load of snot on my hand then yes I'd wash it off and then wipe it dry. Snot and poo are different though because if you got poo on your face/body a tissue wouldn't be effective because the stain and smell would still be there whereas using water would get rid of it. If you got poo on a table or other surface in your house, you'd mop the surface or at least wash it rather than getting a kitchen roll and simply wiping it off right? The whole "spreading it around" thing is not relevant when your washing your bum, otherwise you'd think having a shower after pooing would make you dirtier than not showering. If you wash the affected area with a hose and then wipe it off with tissue it's obviously a lot more effective than using tissue and leaving traces.

If you got a bit of **** on your arm and were unable to remove "the stain and the smell" even after thorough wiping, then I suggest you move into assisted acommodation. Likewise, if you think that its normal for toilet roll to still "leave traces", then you have a serious hygiene problem.

And, no, if I had a little pile of crap sitting on my kitchen table, the last thing I would do would be to put water on it. That's a truly terrible idea. I would clean it up with dry kitchen roll. I'm surprised you haven't died of food poisoning.

There's a huge difference between washing your clean ass in the shower with some soap, and washing it when its covered in crap. In that case taking a shower would simply spread the **** all down your legs. :doh:
CombineHarvester
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you got a bit of **** on your arm and were unable to remove "the stain and the smell" even after thorough wiping, then I suggest you move into assisted acommodation. Likewise, if you think that its normal for toilet roll to still "leave traces", then you have a serious hygiene problem.

And, no, if I had a little pile of crap sitting on my kitchen table, the last thing I would do would be to put water on it. That's a truly terrible idea. I would clean it up with dry kitchen roll. I'm surprised you haven't died of food poisoning.

There's a huge difference between washing your clean ass in the shower with some soap, and washing it when its covered in crap. In that case taking a shower would simply spread the **** all down your legs. :doh:
So you're telling me if you wiped poo of your hand with a dry tissue and then asked someone to smell your hand where the poo was there'd be no smell at all? :lolwut:

If there was a pile of poo on your table, you'd get rid of it first (without water, using a towel or tissue or whatever), then you'd use a wet cloth to get rid of the stain/smell and then you'd dry it with a different cloth. I don't believe for one second any sane person would simply use dry tissue to deal with it.
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So you're telling me if you wiped poo of your hand with a dry tissue and then asked someone to smell your hand where the poo was there'd be no smell at all? :lolwut:

If there was a pile of poo on your table, you'd get rid of it first (without water, using a towel or tissue or whatever), then you'd use a wet cloth to get rid of the stain/smell and then you'd dry it with a different cloth. I don't believe for one second any sane person would simply use dry tissue to deal with it.
Thing is though, I'm not going to use antibacterial surface cleaner on my arse now, am I?
mynameisq
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lucky for me i live with the girls from two girls one cup, they usually clean it with amazing precision!
Cardiff Kook
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by babygirl110)
:lolwut:
if you didn't like what u smelt then use a wetwipe and redo test.

you keep ignoring a crucial point i.e. wipe with tissue first then wash with water. Please answer this, if your baby crapped itself would you just use a dry tissue to clean?
py0alb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Yes. Because I would have wiped it all away with the tissue. I struggle to see why you find this hard to comprehend. You know you can use more than one tissue if necessary?

Seeing as a table needs to be hygenic, I would first get rid of it with a dry tissue, then wipe away smy visible remnants with some more tissue, then spray it with an anti-bacterial spray, then use more dry tissue one final time. I would definitely not contaminate the rest of the table by putting water all over it.

Wiping your ass thoroughly with toilet roll and then cleaning it with soap once a day in the shower is more than sufficient for personal hygiene. Attempting to clean it with water before you have removed all the residue is just going to make a big horrible mess. Having a shower every time you take a dump is simply impractical.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (453)
38%
No - but I will (89)
7.47%
No - I don't want to (83)
6.96%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (567)
47.57%

Watched Threads