This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
have any of you been at a place were an accident has happened.Like a car crash etc* if you have tell the story of what happened.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
have any of you been at a place were an accident has happened.Like a car crash etc* if you have tell the story of what happened.
yes - a car crashed into us and our car flew across the road and got smashed up. i've crashed into the front of my house and samshed my mum's best flower pot lol and a car on a bridge - luckily only the wing mirror fell off - phew.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
only accient i had was when i fell out of a tree and broke both my arms.
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
yes - a car crashed into us and our car flew across the road and got smashed up. i've crashed into the front of my house and samshed my mum's best flower pot lol and a car on a bridge - luckily only the wing mirror fell off - phew.
now that was an interesting crash !!!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
also at primary skool my m8 fell over n cracked her head open on a brick wall :rolleyes: she still has a huge scar to prove it.
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
also at primary skool my m8 fell over n cracked her head open on a brick wall :rolleyes: she still has a huge scar to prove it.
OMG.......................that would have ben so sad !!!
LPK
Rep:
?
ouch
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by prince_capri)
OMG.......................that would have ben so sad !!!
it was disgusing - blood everywhere - but i ran to the rescue! (well i went and got the medical wing lady) and then they called an ambulance and she was creaming soooooo loud. traumatic for a 6 yr old
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it was disgusing - blood everywhere - but i ran to the rescue! (well i went and got the medical wing lady) and then they called an ambulance and she was creaming soooooo loud. traumatic for a 6 yr old
i am sure it would be !!!
By the way, well done for calling the teacher.........
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I remember when I used to race karts some guy didnt screw his petrol cap on properly and when he ran wide over a kerb the bump spilled petrol all over him, the kart and unfortunately his roasting hot exhaust pipe. All I saw was a fire ball and that idiot standing there waiting for somebody to put him out.

As is always the case when you see someone you're racing have an accident or an 'off' my first though was 'great there's one less person to beat'.
LPK
Rep:
?
did you put salt and vinegar in the hole in her head
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
erm...no
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

If she was concious it couldn't phave been that bad. Its only a bit of blood. What about the poor person who had to clean it up?
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why, do u like it that way ???
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Michael Beaver)
If she was concious it couldn't phave been that bad. Its only a bit of blood. What about the poor person who had to clean it up?
it was bad and the person who cleaned it up was the doctor or nurse at the hospital and it's their job
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Me, my mate Mark and his gf Jenna driving down a main road on the Speed track in Peterhead (where people go to max out there cars!!) We were i her tuned Corsa going about 85-95Mph when she saw something in the front of the car (an animal of some sort) and pulled the handbrake...Mark grabbed the steering whell because Jenna let go and the car skidded sideways and hit the kerb(side of the road) full whack and the car launched into the air (me not wearing my seatbelt of course!) and hit a lampost, then the car rebounded and span three times and came to a screeching halt in the middle of the road. The front had caved in and the car was a write off. So what did we all do...we got all our mates together and went clubbin the whole weekend coz we were still alive!

Also at each side of the road was a STEEP hill. If that lampost wasn't there we would have went over and tumbled the car many times...cut the long story short we would have died!!!
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Me, my mate Mark and his gf Jenna driving down a main road on the Speed track in Peterhead (where people go to max out there cars!!) We were i her tuned Corsa going about 85-95Mph when she saw something in the front of the car (an animal of some sort) and pulled the handbrake...Mark grabbed the steering whell because Jenna let go and the car skidded sideways and hit the kerb(side of the road) full whack and the car launched into the air (me not wearing my seatbelt of course!) and hit a lampost, then the car rebounded and span three times and came to a screeching halt in the middle of the road. The front had caved in and the car was a write off. So what did we all do...we got all our mates together and went clubbin the whole weekend coz we were still alive!

Also at each side of the road was a STEEP hill. If that lampost wasn't there we would have went over and tumbled the car many times...cut the long story short we would have died!!!
that sure was scary !!!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by prince_capri)
that sure was scary !!!

Like you wouldn't believe but it was such a rush aswell! Not as bad as the time we were in a car+hit a wall and the engine went on fire and was gonna blow. THAT WAS SCARY...i never ran so fast in all my life lol
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)

Well I think you and your friends are irresponsible *******s.

The cars I race do about 110 which is only a bit quicker than what you were doing except we wear fireproof clothes, a crash helmet, an extremely tight safety harness and we are in an enclosure of thick steel tubing to protect us. Still I would hate to crash. Do you not think its incredably irresponsible of yourself and your friends to drive at those speeds?

Oh and by the way we also have lisences which we obtained by proving our driving was competent at speed. Something that no road car driver would be able to get without some experience.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Michael Beaver)
Well I think you and your friends are irresponsible *******s.

The cars I race do about 110 which is only a bit quicker than what you were doing except we wear fireproof clothes, a crash helmet, an extremely tight safety harness and we are in an enclosure of thick steel tubing to protect us. Still I would hate to crash. Do you not think its incredably irresponsible of yourself and your friends to drive at those speeds?
Well of course it was but if you read my thread properly you would realise that i wasn't driving!!! Plus not everyone is as smart and responsible as you are. Believe it or not there are actually people who go out and race there cars...there called "speed junkies". I wont deny it i love going along the motorways maybe 2am in the morning in my mates Scooby, the engine screaming coz its maxed out. I know its wrong and could possibly be the end of me. But i live life to the max when and how i can because maybe one day, possibly even tomorrow i might just cross the street and get hit by a bus or anything. Sorry if that offends you but "each to there own" mate.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (150)
60.73%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.45%
No- I want it (69)
27.94%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads