Reply 2
Vauxhall Nova is a big one too
citreon saxo?
Reply 4
Oh yeah, theres one that was made to look like an Audi TT on barryboys ahaha
Reply 5
Pergeot 106 & 206?
Reply 6
106's around here are chavved to the max. I'm embarrassed for them.
Reply 7
It has to be the saxo all the way. The ultimate charv car.
Reply 8
Crappy Opel/Vauxhall Corsa's here. Compensatory exhausts. Shockin'
Nova all the way.
Reply 10
There seems to be a lot of Nissan Micra's modded up where I live (yes, Nissan Micras!); fluorescent paint, huge alloys and exhausts, complete with sun shield and compulsory stickers on the paintwork i.e alpine, bose, etc. Ive also seen a lot of modded Ford Ka's recently too.
Reply 11
Saxo, 106, Corsa.
Mostly chavvy Enzo's round here. How common they are.
Reply 13
civic type r

Thats usually only what the badge says
I saw a TVR which was kitted to look like an Aston Martin today - looked and sounded sooo fake.
Reply 15
Kingspharm
I saw a TVR which was kitted to look like an Aston Martin today - looked and sounded sooo fake.

Why would anyone do that - TVR's rule just as they are!

Anyhow - Novas must be the worst for rice. Remember, a shined up piece of sh*te is still a piece of sh*te!
Reply 16
basically any cheap hatchback, possibly mummies before handed down to teen with funny mustache and more money than sense.

corsas, clios, saxos, just about any small peugeot, even the "im an old granny" micra seems to be fair game for an 18yr old clown in burberry.

im permanently left wondering - why spend £000's on making <insert cheap ass car> look even crapper when you could have saved it and bought a nice second hand BMW or a slightly higher end and decently specced focus or megane and not ruined it
I thought it said made of rice :'( I was lookin forward to eating it...
Reply 18
OMGWTF
Oh yeah, theres one that was made to look like an Audi TT on barryboys ahaha

You say that...but the place this is actually named after - barry the town, is only 5 miles from my house :eek:
lessthanthree
civic type r

:eek:

That's not true. It's far too expensive for chavs to afford. Plus, the insurance for anyone under 25 is a killer!

It's usually a fake badge stuck on a normal civic. :redface:

Latest