The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Tea and toast. Beats everything.
I don't know why but I took a craving for a boudoir biscuit with my tea.

Egg sandwich :biggrin:
Nutella out of the jar. I'm having a bad day. :redface:
Original post by siani-chan

Original post by siani-chan
Nutella out of the jar. I'm having a bad day. :redface:

This. Can't have it on sandwiches. Much better on spoon.
Today? I've had:

3 Egg White, Mushroom and Tomato Tostada for breakfast,
2 Shredded Wheats with Non-fat Greek Yoghurt for ma denner,
Grilled Ham-topped Portobello mushroom and salad for tea.

I also had a cup of tea and a Boudoir biscuit/sponge finger/ladyfinger/trifle finger/god-damn-these-have-a-lot-of-names.
Original post by LabyrinthWonder
Breakfast:
Cereal w/ Alpro Soya Light (I LOVE soya milk...)

It's Disgusing! Im lactose intolerant and still dont like it, I only have the smallest amount on cereal to make it less dry, I have my tea black now. Can't stand the stuff.

I did down a litre for a challenge though and that has put me off more than I was before. Still, ewwww.
vanilla yoghurtttt nomnomnom, left my tummy feeling all cold now though! Weirdly quite a nice feeling...
For breakfast I had cookies courtesy of my seminar tutor :awesome:
For dinner I was busy typing up my assignment so I grabbed a ham and cheese sandwich from the shop...
And for tea I had paprika chicken with rice and peppers :drool:
A handful of haribo starmix :smile:
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
It's Disgusing! Im lactose intolerant and still dont like it, I only have the smallest amount on cereal to make it less dry, I have my tea black now. Can't stand the stuff.

I did down a litre for a challenge though and that has put me off more than I was before. Still, ewwww.

You don't like soya milk?!? Atrocious! :tongue:

A-a-a LITRE?!? :eek: Thats crazy, you've made me feel a bit queasy now!
I've just had (not quite finished) a 12 inch BBQ chicken pizza, bbq chicken wings, garlic bread and a can of coke.
Original post by Crazy Paving
I've just had (not quite finished) a 12 inch BBQ chicken pizza, bbq chicken wings, garlic bread and a can of coke.

Whoa. You're a frickin' eating MACHINE!
Original post by TotoMimo

Original post by TotoMimo
Whoa. You're a frickin' eating MACHINE!

Like I said, I couldn't manage it all (it was actually a meal for one on the menu). :o: I'm working my way through it, it's good for picking while I'm doing this revision. :yep:
I have had a noodley-filled day.

Like I said, I couldn't manage it all (it was actually a meal for one on the menu). :o: I'm working my way through it, it's good for picking while I'm doing this revision. :yep:

ORLY? or you mean procrastination? :teehee:

though yes, that did sound good :biggrin:
Original post by MizzCupcakes
ORLY? or you mean procrastination? :teehee:

though yes, that did sound good :biggrin:

True. :o: I'm having a break. :colonhash:

It was good. It's actually the first time I've ever ordered pizza! :colondollar:
Lemony chicken with onions and mushrooms and rice and a green sallat :tongue:

True. :o: I'm having a break. :colonhash:

It was good. It's actually the first time I've ever ordered pizza! :colondollar:

A break from eating? :tongue: nah I'm just messin with you, I live on procrastinating :colondollar:

First timer eh? :colonhash:
home-made pizza is the best really, whatever you want on top with whatever amount :drool:

A break from eating? :tongue: nah I'm just messin with you, I live on procrastinating :colondollar:

First timer eh? :colonhash:
home-made pizza is the best really, whatever you want on top with whatever amount :drool:

Hahahaha. :colonhash:

:yep: I've never made a pizza at home, only in food tech classes, back in school. I normally just shove a frozen pizza in the oven. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest