Can You Have Sex With Phimosis? Watch

Anonymous #7
Report 1 year ago
thanks for that. my foreskin is so tight that only the pin-whole is visible. Also i'm a virgin and my gf is. i dont want to create any problem for her. I want it to be smooth.
Tight111
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Could you share how was your first time with your GF..
Funkyrads
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
And here I am ...afraid of sex due to phimosis... I stopped approaching girls cz I fear of getting bullied or something
Han_Solo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no
Jwilson12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi if you have phimosis, you can still have sex.However, your comfort during sex can depend on how severe your phimosis is.If you have a pin hole phimosis, you ll actually not have any issues during sex since your foreskin won't retract at all.If however, you have medium to mild phimosis, it can be painful if you do it bareback (without condom).In that case I would advise to use a condom since that shields your foreskin from retracting forcibly too much. However this is not a long term solution. Since having sex without a condom is a wonderful feeling and you do not want to miss out on the sensations of the gliding action of foreskin during foreplay and sex. This is why you should also focus on stretching your foreskin based on the article below-

https://www.phimostretch.com/blogs/n...-cure-phimosis
Last edited by Jwilson12; 9 months ago
Anonymous #5
Report 9 months ago
Can You Have Sex With Phimosis?

well, if you love her, why not ? it's a nice name

best
Tata21567
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I don't know y people are making a big issue of tight foreskin. I have this issue, but am regularly having sex with and without condom without any discomfort. Please consult the doc only if the issue is severe. There are some blood sucking docs out in the market. Who scares the **** out of you and recommend surgery or drugs
jdro
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
You need to pull back the foreskin before using a condom
Last edited by StrawberryDreams; 6 months ago
Penisman21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I put a condom on and don’t really worry about the forskin it will eventually start retracting but it gets to a point and just stops and doesn’t hurt at all
bazza13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I have had phimosis all my life and have never had a problem with sex. There is so much sensation in my foreskin that I have never had a problem cming.
JamesNMS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
After use of silicone rings sex is so much better, with the glans exposed during stretching and sliding of the foreskin. Phimosis is probably still present, but retraction of the foreskin over my erection is now painless. Sensations are reduced after circumcision, since the sensitive foreskin is removed. I found my tight foreskin did not retract during penetration and retracting a tight foreskin is not advisable if erection is likely. My penis now gets much thicker during vaginal sex than during masturbation, although I do not masturbate any longer. I pull the foreskin back before penetration, but that is more from habit than necessity. I have no tearing in the frenulum and no scarring and I would use lubrication if my foreskin were tight. Lubrication gels are likely more effective when the foreskin is retracted.
Arnav98701
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Performing sexual intercourse with or without condom while suffering with phimosis may lead to paraphimosis.
Anonymous #8
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by JamesNMS)After use of silicone rings sex is so much better, with the glans exposed during stretching and sliding of the foreskin. Phimosis is probably still present, but retraction of the foreskin over my erection is now painless. Sensations are reduced after circumcision, since the sensitive foreskin is removed. I found my tight foreskin did not retract during penetration and retracting a tight foreskin is not advisable if erection is likely. My penis now gets much thicker during vaginal sex than during masturbation, although I do not masturbate any longer. I pull the foreskin back before penetration, but that is more from habit than necessity. I have no tearing in the frenulum and no scarring and I would use lubrication if my foreskin were tight. Lubrication gels are likely more effective when the foreskin is retracted.
Anonymous #8
Report 6 months ago
Thanks
Shirsk99
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ok, so I have suffered from Phimosis for three years now. Fact - sex was painfull and the tight foreskin would sometimes break or bleed. On several occasions I went to the GP and was prescribed a steroid cream etc... We discussed stretching it and then finally if it didnt improv I could always go down the surgery route and get it removed......... The usual adviceWhat a load of bull... If your willing to make a preventative change to your health you can change repair and fix this very easy and quickly. I have changed to a plant based vegan diet and my phimosis has cleared up completely within 2weeks. Foreskin is now back to the way it used to be years and sex is no longer a problem! Additionally several other health pproblems have also cleared up, health problems that doctors only seem to be able to treat with medication rather than prevent!
Anthony 007
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Absolutely yes . It is a big myth that you cannot have sex with phimosis. I can just see my pew hole after erection . It never retract more than that even if I try . So I just carefully put my **** in her vagina and once my **** goes inside I never felt any problem but I feel pain in anal . Phimosis is rather blessing because we last longer in bed because our head is not visible hence we take more time to reach climax. Phimosis rocks and my girlfriend told me she had best sex experience of her life time . I can easily have sex for 20-30 min
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (123)
13.8%
Excited (85)
9.54%
Worried (166)
18.63%
Terrified (206)
23.12%
Meh (66)
7.41%
Confused (25)
2.81%
Putting on a brave face (105)
11.78%
Impatient (115)
12.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise