The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Anyone got any offers at Huddersfield yet?

Im applying for chemistry with forensic science at Huddersfield and I sent off my application 2 weeks ago but i've already heard back from all my other Uni's so im getting a bit frustrated! so has anyone heard anything from them yet? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Didn't even know Huddersfield had a university.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
yeah it does =L
Reply 3
i've applied here too, i've also got all my other offers except huddersfield, altho, its my last choice so don't mind too much.
Reply 4
Hellllo :smile:
Yeah, ive recieved an unconditional from Huddersfield for Nursing :smile:
Reply 5
Firstly congradulations
but I was wondering how long it took for them to reply to u?
Cuz I sent my on the 24th of november n I wanted how long it takes before they reply
I got a letter saying that an offer was going to be updated onto UCAS in the next few days! It didn't tell me what offer.......

I did interview for a different course and recieved an e-mail off the tutor the other day saying my offer will be updated to ucas soon...! 2 courses - 2 letters/e-mails stating an offer has been made but no clue as to what that offer is!

Plus i don't want to e-mail the tutor again, i innundated her with loads before she replied haha!

I have recieved offers from Sheffield Hallam and Leeds! Hudds is my first choice though!!!
Reply 7
My boyfriend got a conditional for something computer-y, it was his first offer and they only took two days aha - and he wasn't an exceptional applicant either..
Reply 8
I've got an interview for fashion communication on December 7th. They took about 2 weeks to get back to me. I haven't heard from any of my other choices yet though..
Reply 9
ahhh i finally heard from them last night, took 3 weeks but got 2 offers :smile: yay good luck to the rest of you!
Oooooo UCAS track now says 'Unconditional' for my Hudds choice!! Bring on Varsity, Yates, Warehouse, Camel and Tokyo's.......! Sept 11
Reply 11
Yeah. I received my Unconditional about 8 days ago.
Conditional offered last night! Although on my conditions it says "obtaining a grade C in GCSE mathematics", when I clearly stated I got an A...strange but ah well...anyone know how lenient they are with UCAS points? I know a few people who went last year and got nothing like my offer
Reply 13
My College sent off my application on thursday (2 dec) and i got a reply on friday (3rd dec)........
Reply 14
Me got...
Original post by cheekymon999
Im applying for chemistry with forensic science at Huddersfield and I sent off my application 2 weeks ago but i've already heard back from all my other Uni's so im getting a bit frustrated! so has anyone heard anything from them yet? :smile:

No but why would you want one?
Reply 16
My offer states 300 points from a minimum of 2 A-Levels. Can I include my AS points in this?
Reply 17
Got an unconditional offer on Thursday for Journalism. Only one too respond atm.
I've got a conditional from Huddersfield! They're my only offer right now, they're asking me for 280 points, just waiting for the others. I cannot stop checking Tracker, it's sad aha.

Bring on Tokyo, Camel and D-Bar anyway! It's my first choice!
Reply 19
Original post by cheekymon999

Yeah, my friend got an offer for criminology at huddersfield university :smile:
then she got an offer for psychological studies on barnsley campus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending