The Student Room Group

What do you think of SugarDaddies? :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by SoulfulBoy
What? Is a custome in your family to marry people for money? :rolleyes::jester::nuts::rofl::rofl2::rofl3::sadnod::sexface::rofl::smug:

Is it your purpose in life to piss me off :angry:my mum, my cousin and me and my sister are all unmarried my mum was 17 at the time my cousin was 19 (5 years ago) and i applied to student finance and am recieving a full maintanace loan which means im piss poor however :cool: im taking product design engineering already drawing up patents for my inventions ... so as soon as im done with my degree im getting down to china and im making some serious money:tongue:
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous-
Yes, you paedophile.
What about me, you wastegash?

You are stupid enough to be unable to see what the smileys represent.:smile:
:doctor: in :google::dots::merry::merryxmas:
And now take your ****** and :goaway:
You are stupid enough to be unable to see what the smileys represent.:smile:
:doctor: in :google::dots::merry::merryxmas:
And now take your ****** and :goaway:

Fam, mans will murk you.

And are you really stupid enough to think I care what the smilies represent?
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous-
Fam, mans will murk you.

And are you really stupid enough to think I care what the smilies represent?

No, I'm clever enough to show to show yourself how do you cover your lack of intelligence behind a layer of indifference.:wink:
Reply 44
Original post by Stasiaxx
my sister signed up toone of those websites as a joke and this guy kept sending her messages of course she didn't reply worth it though hell funny, anyway we saw the guy on tv he was a serious millionaire however money doesn't buy cool

she told you it was just for "a joke" did she? you so naiive bro.
Reply 45
Original post by noobynoo
she told you it was just for "a joke" did she? you so naiive bro.

So there was one ticket left for this kanye west gig we both wanted to go to and we were both trying to prove who was the biggest fan so she went onto gold diggers.com :wink: and this millionaire sent her a message saying "hey... your beautiful..." we tried to reply but it was just too funny so i just deleted the account
No, I'm clever enough to show to show yourself how do you cover your lack of intelligence behind a layer of indifference.:wink:

No, that's what you're trying and failing to do with the above drivel.
Reply 47
Silvio is a ****
Reply 48
Some girls would look for a sugardaddy.
Original post by lovely_me
Degrading on the both ends, and exactly something I would expect Berlusconi to say. Of course he'd tell women to marry rich old men. He is a rich old man. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't listen to old Silvio anyway, with the state of his economy. I do admire his grasp of life though - he's so much more colourful than our politicians, terrified of being 'un-PC'.

Degrading on both ends? Which planet are you on?
Degrading on the both ends, and exactly something I would expect Berlusconi to say. Of course he'd tell women to marry rich old men. He is a rich old man. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't listen to old Silvio anyway, with the state of his economy. I do admire his grasp of life though - he's so much more colourful than our politicians, terrified of being 'un-PC'.

He likes to party hard, so what.
Original post by -Invidious-
Degrading on both ends? Which planet are you on?

I think it's degrading for women to sell their bodies to men, and I think it is degrading for men to pay for a woman's body.

Circular logic really.

Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
He likes to party hard, so what.

I don't think his behaviour is appropriate for a leader.
I think it's degrading for women to sell their bodies to men, and I think it is degrading for men to pay for a woman's body.

Circular logic really.

On the contrary it shows the man is wealthy in enough to bag himself a nice woman, a modern day alpha male if you will.
Original post by -Invidious-
On the contrary it shows the man is wealthy in enough to bag himself a nice woman, a modern day alpha male if you will.

I don't accept that. It shows a man who is somehow lacking in other characteristics in order to form a relationship. Would you really describe a woman as 'nice' if she is with a partner only on the basis of wealth?

Circular logic really.

Such a spoil sport.
I don't accept that. It shows a man who is somehow lacking in other characteristics in order to form a relationship. Would you really describe a woman as 'nice' if she is with a partner only on the basis of wealth?

Some people are blessed with looks, some with great personalities and some with brains and subsequently wealth. They're all just desirable characteristics for a woman and leads to the same outcome.
With the economical recession, Berlusconi told italian females to marry a rich man (most of rich men are old),thus, he was infering to look for a SugarDaddy. Would you do it? What do you think about those who do it? (Please don't use the term bitches).:smile:

whose business is it other than the persons involved?

Yes, since nice is subjective.
It'll all end in tears
Reply 59
Original post by rajandkwameali
whose business is it other than the persons involved?

Repeat that when you daughter is with a SugarDaddy older than you.

Quick Reply

Latest