Girls, why can I always feel my tampon? Watch

eapw1991
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i've used tampons for years and only ever felt it if i haven't put it in far enough?
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by iLoveRandomness)
I only use OB which are quite stiff, and I only feel them when they're not deep enough and at the right angle. They're supposed to go : back and then up.

Btw, anyone know what brand is the closest to OB? I found that OB don't sell in the UK and Tampax are plain disgusting, they have no shape and stiffness and just look like a re-re-re-recyled thing.
Lilets I've found are very similar, just the only difference is that they don't have the 'pro comfort' silky outing on them.
iLoveRandomness
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
Lilets I've found are very similar, just the only difference is that they don't have the 'pro comfort' silky outing on them.
Thank you! I will try them They give out samples on their website, but I live in uni halls and I'm a bit concerned about how they might label the parcel....
eapw1991
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by iLoveRandomness)
Thank you! I will try them They give out samples on their website, but I live in uni halls and I'm a bit concerned about how they might label the parcel....
normally things like that just come in a pretty normal brown or white envelope
peteypete
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have the same problem.
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Are you certain it's in far enough? A couple of inches is a lot.

Try non-applicator and really shoving it in there!
Coolllgirll101
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same ugh!!! My fingers are touching my body and when I insert it I can still feel it!!!!!! It so aggravating. I know it’s 8 years later. But I wanted to know if you ever were able to do it? And if u wet Abel to do it what did u do differently? Thank you.
Lola853
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I’m 16 and I have the same problem it’s literally so frustrating. It’s a rare occasion for me to be able to put in a tampon without my feeling it. It probably happens every 1 and 30 times I use one that I don’t feel it and when that happens it’s usually a light tampon. I feel the struggle babes
Beetweece
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I just started using tampons and I have maybe 2-3 cm of the thread sticking out but I can still feel it. I also am using one of the lower/“regular” absorption ones. Could it just be me overthink it or have I done something wrong?

Also, it doesn’t hurt, I just kinda can feel that it’s there, it’s not really bothering me... should I still leave it in?
Last edited by Beetweece; 6 months ago
CrazyCowgirl27
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have had the same issue for years. I started my periods when I was 9, now I’m 16 and I still can’t feel comfortable with tampons. Most of the girls my age a school use tampons and say they are great, so I feel like a failure compared to them. I tried multiple times with the tampons but last time it got stuck and it hurt so bad to get it back out. 😭 Ever since then I haven’t dared to try them again.
sigge.69
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The first time I used a tampon it really hurt to both get it in and out. But I googled it and you have to be on your period with your normal flow because if it isn’t wet it will hurt a lot to get out. And also you have to point it kinda backwards, try using the handle of a makeup brush to practice, this way you can easily slip out the handle and try again. That worked for me! I’m 13 and I’ve been using tampons for one and a half year I hope this helped lol
dennaj54
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
where is rule that say you shouldnt be able to feel these things ? I feel my tampons quite a lot and its a bit annoying in hot weather, but I learned to accept it. I found exercise and not wearing jeans, only skirts and dresses has helped during those times.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (95)
47.98%
No (30)
15.15%
I'm not old enough (73)
36.87%

Watched Threads