Turn on thread page Beta

i am so bored watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i am so bored i am in a psychology lesson at the moment, and supposed to be writing about my coursework, but it is so boring that i cannot concentrate, any thing good that anyone wants to talk about, then i am open to ideas, anything to take my mind off coursework.

p.s my friend sophie is also bored, she wants to talk too.

ReputationRep:
    lol...hey you too!...this is an hour late...but whatever. Are you still i in your psych lesson?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    lol...hey you too!...this is an hour late...but whatever. Are you still i in your psych lesson?
    hes ignoring u lady ¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    soory that i didnt reply sooner. our lessons only last an hour. so i wasnt ignoring you
    back in psychology today. not as boring as yesterday though.
    thanks for writing

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.