orlando bloom :poll, do you think that he is fit Watch

This discussion is closed.
katrinabromwich
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
so many people in my school thimk that orlando bloom is fit. like hannah, one of my friends is completly obsessed with him.
what do you think? is he fit, or is it everyones imagination?
p.s wasnt the pirates of the carribean the best film ever, orlando bloom, as well as the legde jonny depp. double fittness :rolleyes:
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ya poll page is lacking a poll.
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think hes fit!!!!
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
i think hes fit!!!!
I'm a boy, so I don't answer.

But when I saw him in Lord of the Rings first and second films I thought he was a girl. Then I saw how cool he was in RotK with the giant elephant thing and all that.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by katrinabromwich)
so many people in my school thimk that orlando bloom is fit. like hannah, one of my friends is completly obsessed with him.
p.s wasnt the pirates of the carribean the best film ever, orlando bloom, as well as the legde jonny depp. double fittness :rolleyes:
yep yep yep (see avatar)
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by katrinabromwich)
the judge bangs her gravel and declares verdict* Fit
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
the judge bangs her gravel and declares verdict* Fit
*gouges out eyes with pair of pliers that happen to be at hand*

As my friends well know, I have a particular loathing for the popular use of the word 'fit' (unless of course you were actually refering to his physical condition, in which case, fair enough).

Handsome, attractive, good looking, sexy, tasty- there are so many preferable options that seem to get no use at all! Gah!

---

Just so this post isn't completely offtopic, I have been known to obsess over a certain elf, but the actor himself doesn't appeal.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (240)
61.7%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.63%
No- I want it (105)
26.99%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.68%

Watched Threads