anyone studying at obscure homerton? Watch

This discussion is closed.
silverbee
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
most people know where and what homerton is, so is anybody on the boards at that college? i remember a few people mention it in the past.

what do u study there?

just curious?
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by silverbee)
most people know where and what homerton is, so is anybody on the boards at that college? i remember a few people mention it in the past.

what do u study there?

just curious?

I have a friend who has a place to study music there starting in october
Philo
Report 16 years ago
I' not surprised people apply there - it's absolutely lovely! Plus, it's not right in the centre and isn't constantly swarming with tourists - perfect!

I had an interview there in December to read theology, although I got in at my first choice (Robinson), I wouldn't have minded Homerton at all!
acidbubble
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i did an open application and got homerton, when i went down there it looked nice, but i havent been to n e of the other colleges so..... who knows. i just hope i get the 3 As needed to get in
Bro
Report 15 years ago
i'm sure u'll make the grades. is homerton really nice? coz my mate got rejected by homerton..
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Philo)
I' not surprised people apply there - it's absolutely lovely! Plus, it's not right in the centre and isn't constantly swarming with tourists - perfect!

I had an interview there in December to read theology, although I got in at my first choice (Robinson), I wouldn't have minded Homerton at all!
Toursts aren't that bad, and being out of the centre certainly IS bad in somewhere like cambridge
J
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You also get the largest grounds of any cambridge college.

MB
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
You also get the largest grounds of any cambridge college.

MB
Correction. largest on site grounds
also note that theres a difference between ground size and useful ground area
J
Bro
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
Correction. largest on site grounds
also note that theres a difference between ground size and useful ground area
J
they have massive potential though and they r pretty rich.just imagine what they could do with that space and money
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
31.82%
No (13)
59.09%
Don't know (2)
9.09%

Watched Threads