Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do you do? Put your finger inside the holes of your nose, rubbing your ass in public, rubbing your pubis in public,swallow your mucus,rubbing your ear in public,lick a finger...:cool:

ReputationRep:
    suck my thumb.

ReputationRep:
    Bitty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    What do you do? Put your finger inside the holes of your nose, rubbing your ass in public, rubbing your pubis in public,swallow your mucus,rubbing your ear in public,lick a finger...:cool:
    What, them that they call nostrils?

Nope, I don't really have any habits that stick out. Although occasionally eat things that I used to have in my childhood, which aren't exactly normal - e.g. teaspoons of marmite and frozen peas. It's a kind of comfort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by booksnob)
    What, them that they call nostrils?

Nope, I don't really have any habits that stick out. Although occasionally eat things that I used to have in my childhood, which aren't exactly normal - e.g. teaspoons of marmite and frozen peas. It's a kind of comfort.
    I want something odder. Strange. Freak.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Licking my lips almost constantly, putting salad cream on chips, eating food in certain order, holding my pen wrong despite my mums best efforts.

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth were you rubbing your pubis as a child. 0_o

ReputationRep:
    Saying "what" when you heard what they said.
    Crying and stressing when i dont get a sweety =]

ReputationRep:
    I much prefer eating on the floor than at a table, and so I nearly always sit on the floor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapnHooch)
    Why on earth were you rubbing your pubis as a child. 0_o
    :sexface: Give it a try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I much prefer eating on the floor than at a table, and so I nearly always sit on the floor.
    Can I invite you to a dinner? I just want to see you eating in the floor.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.