Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am staying in a twin room in Northumberland House. I will be out of London from 9th December to c. 10 January, so I want to rent out my place there. The roommate is a Master student, who will also go out of London for Christmas and New Year. The room has a toilet and shower and you will also have access to a large kitchen with anything you could need for cooking your meals.

I would prefer to rent it out for the whole period, but might be flexible - contact me to talk about that.

The price for one week is 100 pounds, and that's what I want to charge - 14 pounds a day during Christmas and New Year in London is an incredible offer, and it's 100 metres from the Trafalgar Square!

Write me a PM here or call at 0048606252556.

Piotr

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.