Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Beware: Asian men prey on innocent young white girls!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Daily Fail reporting at its best! I'm amazed at the stupidity of the journalist but then she does have an agenda.

What do you guys of Pakistani origin feel about these kinds of reports. Offended, or not bothered? For those living up north in areas of racial tensions (between the pakistanis and whites), is there much hostility due to these incidences?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-taboo-.html

ReputationRep:
    Lol the one white guy looks so out of place.

ReputationRep:
    So if a group of asians, in a blacked out BMW, pull up next to you in the street at night, offering you vodka, their intentions aren't honourable???

ReputationRep:
    I recall a few years ago seeing similar articles about Muslim men preying on Sikh girls.

ReputationRep:
    let this be a lesson to all you silly young girls who are easily impressed by a flash car and the promise of free booze!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    Daily Fail reporting at its best! I'm amazed at the stupidity of the journalist but then she does have an agenda.

What do you guys of Pakistani origin feel about these kinds of reports. Offended, or not bothered? For those living up north in areas of racial tensions (between the pakistanis and whites), is there much hostility due to these incidences?

It's funny how a few do it and its made out that all asians do it.

So isn't it weird that catholic priests have been doing that for years?
    No offence intended

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSadReaper)
    It's funny how a few do it and its made out that all asians do it.

So isn't it weird that catholic priests have been doing that for years?
    No offence intended
    the whole peado priests thing aside, there is a report on a peado ring jailed and there is no mention of it being a White gang of paedos.

ReputationRep:
    let this be a lesson to all you silly young girls who are easily impressed by a flash car and the promise of free booze!

Pretty much every girl 16 or under then!

ReputationRep:
    :sigh: @ daily mail comments

It's the Moooslims yet again, terking our jerbs now terking our kidz!!!1!1!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilickbatteries)

Pretty much every girl 16 or under then!
    and therein lies the problem. The issue wasn't a racial one where the perpetrators were choosing white victims over asian one , it was just that the victims they "picked up" where young "white" girls with a liking for booze etc....

ReputationRep:
    and therein lies the problem. The issue wasn't a racial one where the perpetrators were choosing white victims over asian one , it was just that the victims they "picked up" where young "white" girls with a liking for booze etc....
    Girls are always impressed by older boys with cars who can get them drink. You see it everywhere...year 10 girls going out with year 13 boys...

Same for most races I guess. Maybe white girls are more likely to be out late given that asian parents are stricter

ReputationRep:

OMG UR SO RITE. W8 A MIN, LET ME JUS GET A POSTA I SORE BOUT IT.

YEH HEAR IT IZ.

ReputationRep:
    Is the white guy Asian too?

And I see this happen almost every weekend...with not just Asians.

ReputationRep:
    Those mooslims!

yuu beta hide yoo keeds, hide yoo weef, coos deyre reaping errbody ooot ere.

ReputationRep:
    lol @ the white guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilickbatteries)
    Girls are always impressed by older boys with cars who can get them drink. You see it everywhere...year 10 girls going out with year 13 boys...

Same for most races I guess. Maybe white girls are more likely to be out late given that asian parents are stricter
    and the perpetrators knew this and used it to their advantage. The full well know the social/cultural differences between the two races in their home towns.

ReputationRep:
    What about this lot? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-11839816

For me, race isn't the issue. What is, is people in a position of power (adults) abusing people not in a position of power (children) for their own perverted gratification - irrespective of race, gender, religion etc. It's the abuse that is awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince Rhyus)
    What about this lot? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-11839816

For me, race isn't the issue. What is, is people in a position of power (adults) abusing people not in a position of power (children) for their own perverted gratification - irrespective of race, gender, religion etc. It's the abuse that is awful.
    we all know this but there are those who will inevitably bring the race issue into it

ReputationRep:
    No need to post that here. No innocent girls to be found. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WP88)
    Disgusting! And they even forced that poor white man to participate in their depraved acts.
    he only joined up becaues he was kicked out of the white paedo gang in cornwall for being too young!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.