Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ok, this might sound like a stupid Qs but the thing is i have an on-line numerical test to do by SHL, in an email they said "The deadline for completion is 29/11/2010."

im just wondering does that mean that i have to get it done before 29th or is the 29th the last day i can do the test?

thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Get it done ASAP, if not tonight, in the morning. Can't really tell you the time unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys I have the same question. did anyone ever find out by what time I can do the test, I want to do it on the deadline day in the evening, will that be fine??? urgent!!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefan.uwe.walter)
    hey guys I have the same question. did anyone ever find out by what time I can do the test, I want to do it on the deadline day in the evening, will that be fine??? urgent!!!
    As someone said previously do it asap not worth risking it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ali7861012)
    ok, this might sound like a stupid Qs but the thing is i have an on-line numerical test to do by SHL, in an email they said "The deadline for completion is 29/11/2010."

im just wondering does that mean that i have to get it done before 29th or is the 29th the last day i can do the test?

thanks in advance
    Just wondering did you ever find out if you had to do it the day before or what time you had until that day? I have a test and the deadline is tomorrow. I want to do it in the morning. Will that be ok?

Thank you for your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quietlyconfidant)
    Just wondering did you ever find out if you had to do it the day before or what time you had until that day? I have a test and the deadline is tomorrow. I want to do it in the morning. Will that be ok?

Thank you for your help
    It should be ok to do it on the deadline date
    before midnight.

i did mine on the day of the deadline.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.