Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1. How would you describe your style?
    2. Do you feel that when searching for clothing on ASOS you can find an item that suits your style?
    3. What do you think about the clothing range?
    4. What about how they display their clothes? Any negatives
    5. When searching for a key item of clothing ? How do you find navigation around the site?
    6. What do you think about the general prices of the company? Do you think they are too expensive value for money etc ?
    7. What about the general layout of the website what do you think of it?
    8. Do you have a social networking account? For example Facebook ,Twitter and if so do you follow ASOS on there and why? If no why not?
    9. ASOS has recently introduced free style saver delivery, does this incentive encourage you buy clothing there?
    10. Do you receive their magazine? and if you do what do you think of it?
    11. What things do you think ASOS needs to improve on to keep you shopping at their site?

ReputationRep:
    1. How would you describe your style? Neutral, classic with a bit of edge
    2. Do you feel that when searching for clothing on ASOS you can find an item that suits your style? Yep!
    3. What do you think about the clothing range? Massive choice, can pretty much always find exactly what you want
    4. What about how they display their clothes? Any negatives Generally OK, but every now and then all the pictures are from bizarre angles which don't really show the clothing off as well as it could... also I've never seen a model over a size 8, and it would be quite nice to see the clothes on different sized models to see how they'd look
    5. When searching for a key item of clothing ? How do you find navigation around the site? Very easy
    6. What do you think about the general prices of the company? Do you think they are too expensive value for money etc ? Pretty cheap! The clearance section is extremely good value for money, but even the normal price ASOS brand is cheap! Obviously the brand names start to hike up a bit in price but that is kind of to be expected
    7. What about the general layout of the website what do you think of it? Nicely laid out, very clear and doesn't take long to figure out
    8. Do you have a social networking account? For example Facebook ,Twitter and if so do you follow ASOS on there and why? If no why not? I have Facebook and I follow ASOS to keep up-to-date with sales and offers etc.
    9. ASOS has recently introduced free style saver delivery, does this incentive encourage you buy clothing there? DEFINITELY. Postage is WAY too expensive on most websites so this is really good for me!
    10. Do you receive their magazine? and if you do what do you think of it? I do, and I only flick through it. Not much to hold my attention
    11. What things do you think ASOS needs to improve on to keep you shopping at their site? Better images of clothes, and better 'outfit suggestions', rather than just suggesting black pumps or jeans to go with everything, or something obscure

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    anymore?

ReputationRep:
    Rocky, edgy, gothic yet classy.

2. Do you feel that when searching for clothing on ASOS you can find an item that suits your style?
    Yes.

It has a wide range of designers and high street so I think it's the best there is tbh.

5. When searching for a key item of clothing, how do you find navigation around the site?
    I've struggled in the past using keywords, but it seems to be a lot better these days. More precise.

6.What do you think about the general prices of the company? Do you think they are too expensive value for money etc ?
    I think for the quality of the fabric (which, imo is on a similar par to Primark and New Look) it's far too expensive.

I've always liked using ASOS because of the layout.

8. Do you have a social networking account?
    For example Facebook ,Twitter and if so do you follow ASOS on there and why? If no why not?
    Yes I do, but I don't follow ASOS. I'm not sure why tbh!

9. ASOS has recently introduced free style saver delivery, does this incentive encourage you buy clothing there?
    Yes.

I used to receive it, but it became more and more sporadic. Now I just read it on their website instead.

11. What things do you think ASOS needs to improve on to keep you shopping at their site?
    The quality of the fabric, first and foremost. It's shockingly bad quality. And, I've also found the 'fit' a bit dodgy too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Rocky, edgy, gothic yet classy.

Yes.

It has a wide range of designers and high street so I think it's the best there is tbh.

5. When searching for a key item of clothing, how do you find navigation around the site?
    I've struggled in the past using keywords, but it seems to be a lot better these days. More precise.

6.What do you think about the general prices of the company? Do you think they are too expensive value for money etc ?
    I think for the quality of the fabric (which, imo is on a similar par to Primark and New Look) it's far too expensive.

I've always liked using ASOS because of the layout.

8. Do you have a social networking account?
    For example Facebook ,Twitter and if so do you follow ASOS on there and why? If no why not?
    Yes I do, but I don't follow ASOS. I'm not sure why tbh!

Yes.

I used to receive it, but it became more and more sporadic. Now I just read it on their website instead.

The quality of the fabric, first and foremost. It's shockingly bad quality. And, I've also found the 'fit' a bit dodgy too.

Hi thanks for answering! but you forgot to do number four

ReputationRep:
    Classic, trendy, very catwalk inspired but obviously toned down. Skirts/dresses kinda girl and wears heels a lot
    Yeah, mostly. The basics can be amazing and the shoes are perfectly heeled for daytime
    Massive choice, most people could find something they want. Good basics, good pary pieces etc etc
    Well displayed, the catwalk view option is fabulous when you want to see how a garment moves with the body.
    5. When searching for a key item of clothing ? How do you find navigation around the site?
    It's okay, can be a bit slow and jumpy but otherwise is easy and good
    6. What do you think about the general prices of the company? Do you think they are too expensive value for money etc ?
    The own brand stuff is pick and mix some stuff is lovely, especially the shoes but some is odd sized but the free returns sorts that out. The sale is the best for designer or branded stuff
    I like the cleanness and how basic it is. Easy to browse the site
    8. Do you have a social networking account? For example Facebook ,Twitter and if so do you follow ASOS on there and why? If no why not?
    I have facebook but I don't follow asos, just because too much new feed annoys me but I get ASOS style update emails
    Oh my, yes. The less said about that the better
    Sometimes get it but it's always sent to my home address so I rarely get to read it when it comes out but still like it a lot, I study fashion journalism though, so all magazines are welcome
    The jumpyness when you click back or show 200 on one page, it really annoys me the it jumps around and gets stuck

ReputationRep:
    1. How would you describe your style? Pretty normal
    2. Do you feel that when searching for clothing on ASOS you can find an item that suits your style? Most of the time
    3. What do you think about the clothing range? Good range, but needs to be a bit of a wider range
    4. What about how they display their clothes? Any negatives No, I think the options for pages and sorting are good
    5. When searching for a key item of clothing ? How do you find navigation around the site? Easy
    6. What do you think about the general prices of the company? Do you think they are too expensive value for money etc ? Good prices, but could offer better quality
    7. What about the general layout of the website what do you think of it? Well thought out, mostly
    8. Do you have a social networking account? For example Facebook ,Twitter and if so do you follow ASOS on there and why? If no why not? Yes, and no I don't follow asos on there, it would be sad
    9. ASOS has recently introduced free style saver delivery, does this incentive encourage you buy clothing there? Yep
    10. Do you receive their magazine? and if you do what do you think of it? N/A
    11. What things do you think ASOS needs to improve on to keep you shopping at their site? Better quality clothes and pictures that actually reflect how the clothes are. More detailed descriptions too. Customer reviews of clothing too.

ReputationRep:
    Generally suited to the outside temperature.

What's ASOS?

Which clothing range?

Who? Minus three.

I generally check the wardrobe. It's fairly small, so navigation is easy.

This is as much as I can be bothered to fill in.

ReputationRep:
    you guys are amazing thank you soo much! I'm gonna have to do a questionnaire later too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    Generally suited to the outside temperature.

What's ASOS?

Which clothing range?

Who? Minus three.

I generally check the wardrobe. It's fairly small, so navigation is easy.

This is as much as I can be bothered to fill in.
    Thats okay I have got more than I need anyway.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.