Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone else has applied or currently doing International Hospitality/Tourism Management at Oxford Brookes? I'm still waiting to hear anything from them!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't applied for that course, but I literally just received an offer so hopefully you'll hear back soon

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied for Film Studies and I havent heard from them yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benammieh)
    ...I havent heard from them yet
    I didn't receive an acknowledgement from Brookes or anything like that, so fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saaail)
    I didn't receive an acknowledgement from Brookes or anything like that, so fingers crossed!
    How long did it take for them to reply back to you? I know each courses are different in terms of when they reply

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take for them to reply back to you?
    I sent my application off on the 14th of October.. Seemed like ages to me but I guess some uni's don't give offers until next year, even, so it wasn't too bad.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to do accounting and finance, got an unconditional, boom

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone Hope you receive an offer, it's a great Uni

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for International Hospitality Management a few days ago

ReputationRep:
    Brookes :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Im getting an offer for Economics, Finance & International Business!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied for Film Studies and I havent heard from them yet
    the film course is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teukiechul)
    the film course is awesome.
    What were your offer grades?
    Is it really popular for prospective students to apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer for Human Biology a couple of days ago now, no previous acknowledgement or anything. I really like the look of the uni, but the accommodation and everything in Oxford itself seem way too expensive =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Got my offer for Human Biology a couple of days ago now, no previous acknowledgement or anything. I really like the look of the uni, but the accommodation and everything in Oxford itself seem way too expensive =(
    It is really expensive, i would advise trying to get into Crescent if you cant afford the other ones the only thing you have to not have is an ensuite but its a hell of alot cheaper then some of the other halls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    It is really expensive, i would advise trying to get into Crescent if you cant afford the other ones the only thing you have to not have is an ensuite but its a hell of alot cheaper then some of the other halls.
    I have to have an ensuite for medical reasons, but my parents have said that if I do decide on Brookes in the end that they'll very kindly pay the difference from a shared bathroom hall. I only know the prices of the Clive Booth ensuite rooms, are there any cheaper ones?

ReputationRep:
    What were your offer grades?
    Is it really popular for prospective students to apply for?
    it's normally bbc, but i got offered bbb haha, and yes, it was full this year so they expanded it by quiteeee a bit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    I have to have an ensuite for medical reasons, but my parents have said that if I do decide on Brookes in the end that they'll very kindly pay the difference from a shared bathroom hall. I only know the prices of the Clive Booth ensuite rooms, are there any cheaper ones?
    Paul Kent is a little cheaper, mainly as it is a bus ride away. Thats ensuite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teukiechul)
    it's normally bbc, but i got offered bbb haha, and yes, it was full this year so they expanded it by quiteeee a bit!
    So what is their intake each year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lily!)
    Just wondering if anyone else has applied or currently doing International Hospitality/Tourism Management at Oxford Brookes? I'm still waiting to hear anything from them!
    I got an offer for tourism management at OX Brookes three days ago.

I also got one of surrey university, and I really don´t know which university I should choose??!!???
    Anyone here who could help me with my decision?????

:cool::cool::cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.