a couple of questions :-
1. The rate of glucose uptake into animal cells can vary
Suggest 2 changes in the plasma membranes that could result in an increase in the rate og glucose uptake?
2. what is another feature of root hair cells will allow efficient absorption,? other than hair for increase surface area...
3. State the number of chromosomes which would be found in the following cells of a GORILLA
Brain cell - ....?
Thankyou for any help possible =] xxx
Anyone help please ? im stuck :/ Watch
- Thread Starter
- 27-11-2010 18:23
- 29-11-2010 20:59
1. increase in glycoproteins, carriers and channels.
2. well gorillas have 48 chromosomes so all the cells mentioned bar the sperm would have 48. sperm would have 24 as it is a gamete and gametes only have half the chromosomes due to meiosis