I lol'd

ReputationRep:
    jabbathehutlol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    jabbathehutlol
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    This is similar, except Akebono is more of a serious threat and less of a useless lump. The ever brilliant Royce Gracie owns him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einheri)
    This is similar, except Akebono is more of a serious threat and less of a useless lump. The ever brilliant Royce Gracie owns him.

lol yeah good fight, atleast this one can actually do something other than sweat just from standing, like in the other video.

ReputationRep:
    this is how you slay the giant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    this is how you slay the giant

lol yeah the fat blob just couldn't stop rolling about on the floor. But Fedor is one of the best MMA fighters in the world so it was inevitable.

ReputationRep:
    how did he even manage to get into the ring; i doubt he'd fit between the ropes!

ReputationRep:
    There's a guy called Bob Sapp, an ex American football player who used to fight in Japan (which i assume is where the OP's fight took place too), he squished virtually everyone out there because. Then he came to the U.S. to fight in UFC and won a few, but skilled fighters took him down quite easily. It's a shame they get into fights in the first place, they're not skilled, just very very very fat...

ReputationRep:
    LOL @ the back of his head, it's like a giant beachball!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carlito o.O)
    There's a guy called Bob Sapp, an ex American football player who used to fight in Japan (which i assume is where the OP's fight took place too), he squished virtually everyone out there because. Then he came to the U.S. to fight in UFC and won a few, but skilled fighters took him down quite easily. It's a shame they get into fights in the first place, they're not skilled, just very very very fat...
    Your lack of knowledge hurts me. Firstly I assume when you say Japan you mean Pride. He never virtually everyone, he only fought 3 times. Bob Sapp is primarily a kickboxer and a punchbag as shown below. Just watch the end. Also, Bob Sapp has never fought in the UFC you turd. He has fought in Pride, K-1, Dream, Strikeforce and a few other little organisations. The reason he is now fighting at lower and lower events is because he sucks. Also, you imply that the the UFC is better than "Japan", Pride in your post. Ever seen a Pride show compared to a UFC show. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8M4lNQ_zjg&feature=fvst

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcanine)
    Your lack of knowledge hurts me. Firstly I assume when you say Japan you mean Pride. He never virtually everyone, he only fought 3 times. Bob Sapp is primarily a kickboxer and a punchbag as shown below. Just watch the end. Also, Bob Sapp has never fought in the UFC you turd. He has fought in Pride, K-1, Dream, Strikeforce and a few other little organisations. The reason he is now fighting at lower and lower events is because he sucks. Also, you imply that the the UFC is better than "Japan", Pride in your post. Ever seen a Pride show compared to a UFC show. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8M4lNQ_zjg&feature=fvst
    I said "Japan" 'cause that's where i thought the fights were held, i have no idea of the name as i've only ever seen a couple of clips about those fights. I barely watch UFC either, as when i try to search for fights online it ends up in short clips or afterfight shows, whereas i just wanna see the actual fighting.

I thought Bob Sapp fought in UFC, my bad. But he does seem to suck, and i've seen that Crocop fight before

I merely thought UFC fights were equally matched weight wise, whereas the Japan ones (Pride? )i've seen have been giants vs tiny 150lb guys. So no, i have no idea on the difference between a UFC fight and a Pride one as i very rarely get to see action from either.

ReputationRep:
    I think we can safely conclude. Fat people can't fight.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.