Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst advice in the world Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have come to the conclusion that most of the advice given on TSR is totally useless.

Its full of replies that are from the most un empathetic, ignorant people. T

heir whole aim is to reply to someone's post with something as humorous as they can think of or patronise the thread starter or make him look like an idiot who should just "deal" with it.

Obviously there is freedom of speech and u can pretty much say what you want, but why waste peoples times when they check their thread only to find pointless, half ar s s ed funny comments.

Does anyone agree with me here ??

p.s to all those who write the crappy little replies, be grown up and mature by replying something hilarious on mine too, ridicule my thread as much as much as you please.

ReputationRep:
    cool story bro

ReputationRep:
    I agree, people on here are kinda disrespectful far to often. I guess they are too cool to give any real advice.

good thread man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackwilson1988)
    I have come to the conclusion that most of the advice given on TSR is totally useless.

Its full of replies that are from the most un empathetic, ignorant people. T

heir whole aim is to reply to someone's post with something as humorous as they can think of or patronise the thread starter or make him look like an idiot who should just "deal" with it.

Obviously there is freedom of speech and u can pretty much say what you want, but why waste peoples times when they check their thread only to find pointless, half ar s s ed funny comments.

Does anyone agree with me here ??

p.s to all those who write the crappy little replies, be grown up and mature by replying something hilarious on mine too, ridicule my thread as much as much as you please.
    Want advice? Go ask a friend, not complete strangers on the internet.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This is coming from someone who slept with his best mates's girlfriend. Yeah real mature :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Want advice? Go ask a friend, not complete strangers on the internet.:rolleyes:
    Well done sherlock. maybe people want advice about their friends, your post kinda ignores the foundations of what tsr stands for u tool

ReputationRep:
    lool. What did you expect?

TSR is made of other human beings that also have issues. This is real life inside of your pc. If you go outside and ask a randomer for advice you'd probably get worse replies than you'd get from TSR's users.

Just man up!

ReputationRep:
    A lot of it happens because people post the same damned threads, over and over and over. And over. The inability of new users to operate the search function or read FAQs can make the red mist descend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    This is coming from someone who slept with his best mates's girlfriend. Yeah real mature :rolleyes:
    LOOL. so true

ReputationRep:
    No one forces you to ask for advice on here.

ReputationRep:
    cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    your so cool, you check my thread history,

A you must be bored
    B u should be a detective
    C who I sleep with doesnt concern you
    D regarding C, if u got no advice, dont comment at all.

Do we have an understanding flower ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    lool. What did you expect?

TSR is made of other human beings that also have issues. This is real life inside of your pc. If you go outside and ask a randomer for advice you'd probably get worse replies than you'd get from TSR's users.

Just man up!
    'just man up'

u retard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackwilson1988)
    your so cool, you check my thread history,

A you must be bored
    B u should be a detective
    C who I sleep with doesnt concern you
    D regarding C, if u got no advice, dont comment at all.

Do we have an understanding flower ?
    No, I actually didn't. I just seem to have a good memory.

I posted on your thread yesterday. Check it if you want, first reply. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    ...what did you expect from people aged 17-somewhere in their 20's? Some people give decent advice, others make lulz. Either way, the problem gets resolved or it makes people laugh. Everyone's a winner. So I have no idea what the **** you're actually complaining about.

ReputationRep:
    Out of all the forums I go on, this is probably the worst in terms of community. Some horrible people who have nothing better to do than to bring others down.

ReputationRep:
    http://media.strategywiki.org/images...FA3_Blanka.gif

ReputationRep:
    Best advice ever

Go get 'em OP... ?

ReputationRep:
    I kinda agree with you, although I think you should have realised by now that a lot of people don't actually give constructive advice of any kind. It's the way TSR rolls.

ReputationRep:
    I like turtles.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.