Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in my first year at Cambridge:

During the week, I'm tired all the time and always end up falling asleep in the afternoons. By 11am I'm already smoking, I smoke much more, and I'm always hungry.

Come the weekend, I'm full of energy and eat hardly anything, and I don't eat or smoke until at least 5pm. I even have the energy to go running. Also, I really don't care how I look at the weekends, even though I'm still meeting friends etc. Whereas during the week I'm much more concious about it.

It's not like I love the weekends and I'm in a great mood, or anything like that. And I'm doing more studying and physical activity during the weekends compared to during the week.

Does anyone else get this?

ReputationRep:
    Should've gone to Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP1989)
    Should've gone to Oxford.
    Nah, give me Cambridge anyday.

ReputationRep:
    For me, it's the exact opposite.

During the week, I'm motivated to do my uni work even after lectures, I get up early and get all my things done.
    On weekends, I just want to relax, lose all my motivation, want to sleep all the time and basically I end up never doing anything for uni.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.