I love my ex so much, help !!

I am a virgin !

I am a slut ?!

please help i cant make friends.

BORED BORED BORED OF THE SAME THREADS, PEOPLE GET LIVES

ReputationRep:
    Don't read them then fgs

ReputationRep:
    You are on a student website, they tend to be the main concerns for students, you shouldn't be so suprised. If it bothers you so much, then you don't need to visit the H&R forum.

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me?

You must be bored for making this thread in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    You've just created a thread complaining about other threads p***ing you off and telling people to get a life. You must have an amazing life :argh:

ReputationRep:
    So you need help with this girl because you are depressed but since you are gay there's this other guy you want but you have an ex you still love who left you because you were a virgin slut with no friends and has a problem with similar threads?

ReputationRep:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cUgUYFPgeu...en-Brother.jpg

Hey, the socially inept need somewhere to voice their concerns....right? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Haha seems like you have all the problems faced by students thrown at you in one go.
    And you secretly want advice but disguising your pleas with the arrogance you're portraying right now.

If you need help just ask.
    If you don't, then don't bother complaining about other people needing help.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.