Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i have always had bad terms in my life but this time its different.
    i left school,i have no friends,i have no family,i have no money no boyfriend nothing.
    i'm looking for a job to stop locking ymself in my dark room for hours everyday.
    i've tried different clubs/activities to distract me it didnt work.
    i'm past the " you should believe in yourself it's going to change your'good" bla bla
    cos i've used that tactic 3 years ago.
    there is nobody i can turst or turn to in this world.
    if it wasnt against my religion,i would have suicided.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i left school,i have no friends,i have no family,i have no money no boyfriend nothing.
    i'm looking for a job to stop locking ymself in my dark room for hours everyday.
    i'm past the " you should believe in yourself it's going to change your'good" bla bla
    Walk in to any library and you will find countless examples of people who were in the same or similar situations as yourself and went on to succeed. Read their stories and learn from them.

What other choice do you have? you can either stay where you are and feel like crap or try and do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    sad stuff, you've left everything for a reason, whats it that you wish to do with your life, pursue that, theres no restrictions on you now.....i dont know the full story but you could always go back to your family and start school. Try different things out, make new friends, it helps to confine in someone, just let all your feelings out, suicide is definately not the right option.

ReputationRep:
    ''suicide is a permanant answer to a temporary problem'' - I dont know who said this but its true/

- the only advice i can offer you is to go through the motions because things will eventually change. Nothing ever stays the same. just stay strong. and smile. even if you dont feel like doing it. find something to do that will keep you busy and will keep your mind off of your problems .. volunteering maybe ? .... well yeah .. theres my two cents worth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey ,

It really pains me when i read that word - suicide.Well,i guess religion is a good thing then.I too have been down that road,and guess what,my beliefs (religion) were a deterrent.

If you feel like talking/chat,feel free to pm me.I am /will be *see my name* .

We all need an ear to listen to us from time to time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.