apllying for suffolk college Watch

This discussion is closed.
malledo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
im applying for suffolk college and I havn't even filled in my form yet, am I to late or can i still apply. I want to do media and leisure management, does anyone elso do that if so whats it like
sparkler
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you can still reply but the university now has the right to not even look at your application

the deadline was january 15th you see??

5 days late, and counting

but suffolk college doesnt sound too much like a big place (apologies if i'm wrong) so maybe they'll still treat it as normal

who knows...

tum te tum...
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Is it at actually a uni? If its not a higher education course you won't even need to apply via UCAS. Another way round is is to go via clearing.
sparkler
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
aye that's what i meant

my local college is asking for people to join up all year round - might be the same for suffolk college...

meh...
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It seems you do have to apply via UCAS but there may be some info here

http://www.suffolk.ac.uk/sites/HE/registry/apply_he.htm
cherub_rock
Report 16 years ago
Hi there!
I am currently a student at suffolk college,and I would like to say first of all that you shouldn't worry about applying now, they're the sort of place that let's everyone in. I don't mean that in a negative way, but they're not the sort pf place to turn anyone down, and they're not hugely popular either. The teaching is not the best and neither is the college itself but it's good enough and Ipswich is really great, and there is hardly any crime or anything like that, cheap rent, nice people and it's not a sh*t hole like a lot of places so I say...go for it!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (154)
60.87%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.35%
No- I want it (71)
28.06%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.72%

Watched Threads