Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i think I need to tell her I like her..what say Watch

ReputationRep:
    So http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1473929 ..thsi girl right..today she called me after my class and i was busy so couldn't answer..i called her later and she said she was going somewhere and thought of asking if i'd like to come with her.Ive been really drunk for the past 2 hours and so has she. We've been texting each other..I told her about mye xes she told me about her exes..then I said I hate my ex..she said awwww..I said well I think I like someone else(was hinting at her),,she sad...oh you should call her the next time we meet..i'll set you up?????????/ wtf??? Anyway I messged her then well that would be difficult as I've already called her when we met...she said oh so ur dating her? i said no not yet..

ReputationRep:
    In before "cool story, bro."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderlust.xx)
    In before "cool story, bro."
    look i'm serious

ReputationRep:
    Yeaah next time you see her, tell her to go ahead with what she was going to do- and hand her a piece of paper with her own number on it and a small heart next to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ithoughtofthis)
    Yeaah next time you see her, tell her to go ahead with what she was going to do- and hand her a pice of paper with her own number on it and a small heart next to it.
    This sounds like a great idea. Enough to make most girls' hearts melt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HowToSaveALife)
    This sounds like a great idea. Enough to make most girls' hearts melt
    seriously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabebrit)
    seriously?
    I think so

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Ok guys I'm ****ting myself here now.
    I tried to follow up on the plan to tell her by writing on a piece of paper but with a slight twist. I planned to say, 'so does that offer of yours still stand? and when she asks which offer i'll tell her that she was going to set me up with this girl. When she says yes, I'll say ok I'll send you her number, and then send her her own number'.
    So yeah, my plan was thrown out of gear because she didn't come to class today and had to go home which is 100 miles away. I decided, **** it , I have to do it today.
    So I TEXT her 'Hey whats up> Btw does that offer of yours still stand?'
    She: 'Which offer? Refresh my memory please'
    Me: 'Remember you said you'd help set me up with this girl I like'
    She: 'Yeah sure thing..in any way I can. But I'm in the bus right now'
    Me: Oh, that doesn't matter, I'll just send you her number'
    She: 'For what, so that I call her? Thats silly'
    I don't know what to do now. I want to sned her her number! I've got to the last step but can't proceed!

ReputationRep:
    Don't talk about exes in front of someone you like. It looks pathetic and as if you haven't moved on, and she will assume that you are not ready to get involved with someone else - maybe her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.