Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A/S level ISA'S
    =/ people talk about them
    teachers allow their students to cheat
    i've witnessed it
    the exams aren't really reliaible on your ability
    the questions arent really related to the course

in english i got my teacher to triple check my coursework and my mum helped me do it

even the examiners know people get help

=/ is it right to feel guilty to get info about them when you know almost everyone else does and if you don't, it won't reflect on your ability because of the fact?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Personally.. it depends.. How did your mum 'help' you to do it?
    Mentioning a few points I'd consider fine.. but actually helping you write sentences I'd consider cheating
    And your teachers may let people cheat but mine never would.. and I'm glad they didn't since that meant I was forced to work for my grades and I feel proud I got them
    And besides I think cheating would be obvious if you score well on certain courseworks, but badly on exams papers
    Don't cheat :noway:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penguinsaysquack)
    Personally.. it depends.. How did your mum 'help' you to do it?
    Mentioning a few points I'd consider fine.. but actually helping you write sentences I'd consider cheating
    And your teachers may let people cheat but mine never would.. and I'm glad they didn't since that meant I was forced to work for my grades and I feel proud I got them
    And besides I think cheating would be obvious if you score well on certain courseworks, but badly on exams papers
    Don't cheat :noway:
    mentioning points that came up on the practicals
    i.e
    the procedure and what i need to revise.

ReputationRep:
    -sigh-

i never ask for word for word answers
    i just want to know what they were on, what they were about
    i want to feel proud of my results too

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.