Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do you brush your teeth? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I mean...do you brush the whole of your teeth;brush all the teeth inside and out.
    OR do you just brush the front teeth, like when you smile you only brush those showing.IF you are that just shows you care more about how people see you than for your benifet. For example i was watching x factor, and that Guy from one direction...the guy with the curley hair...he has got white teeth all the way until the smile finishes...and you could see the yellow teeth at the back...YUK..JUST REVOLTING!

Do you agree?

ReputationRep:
    with a :snow::snow::snow::snow:ing toothbrush

ReputationRep:
    I brush all of them, inside and out. I thought that was standard...

ReputationRep:
    With NAILS.

ReputationRep:
    Who the **** wouldn't brush their whole mouth?

I'm sure that one direction dude you mentioned does do his whole mouth, just maybe the front teeth are the only ones he whitens (people who clean well can still have yellowish teeth).

ReputationRep:
    i brush inside and outside to get them white (outside) and healthy (inside) and if you floss them you will find it great and really help in cleaning teeth

ReputationRep:
    I brush all of them...

ReputationRep:
    ewww who just brushes the front teeth, that made me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Inside and out, front and back teeth, yet, the inside of my teeth are not as white as the outside.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.