Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Things to do whilst at home? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Any suggestions?
    Having a night in and struggling immensley to do anything lol. So far ive:

Been on computer (like now), bored already
    Played Gran Turismo 5. Tbh i dont even like it that much, wish i saved my £37.
    Played guitar. Again, cant really be bothered for long periods of time.
    Tv. Nothing on except this ridiculous Xfactor obsession which i find really, really boring. Why people have an insane love for Cher is beyond me.

Any suggestions? I could have gone bowling with my gf and her whole family but, as i dont know her family that well and her dad doesnt particularly like me, plus im really bad at bowling, i didnt go lol.

ReputationRep:
    When I'm bored I excercise. Providing you have some home equipment you could do that?..Watch a Movie?

ReputationRep:
    well...
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Watch a film.

ReputationRep:
    Same problem here... Except I don't have any games consoles so even if I don't even have that option.

QI just started on Dave?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    When I'm bored I excercise. Providing you have some home equipment you could do that?..Watch a Movie?

Lol, exercise? I havnt done cardio in months, even though we have a treadmill and bike.

ReputationRep:
    try reading......magazines,books or whatever that will be usefull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astra_K)
    Lol, exercise? I havnt done cardio in months, even though we have a treadmill and bike.
    I have a boxing bag so its kinda fun

ReputationRep:
    Have a tug of war with the one-eyed man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    Have a tug of war with the one-eyed man.
    I might do but i need him in good shape for tomorrow.
    Im printing off guitar tabs atm, should keep me busy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.